Chapter 3- Beacon Academy

Helix In! Time for a new chapter for Benny here. And now, let us continue! 

He walked to Beacon, where they trained the Hunters, Magee and all that to ensure the protection of the kingdom.

He walked around as he found his mom's office. He knocked and soon got a muffled come in. He walked in and smile.

"Hi mama," he said to Glynda Goodwitch

Glynda Goodwitch, the illustrious beauty of Beacon academy. For many years, had trained the generations of hunters and magicians known throughout the kingdom and vice chairwoman of the academy. She was of course, in her lustrous purple robes, making it clear she handles that adept in the magical arts as she held both an expandable baton and a staff bejeweled with 3 gems.

"Welcome back my son, did you need something?" She asks

"Well Yang called and told me you needed to see me about the artifacts," he said as he hugged her. 

"Oh yes, sorry it's been busy the last few days," she said with a tired voice
"I understand mama, so here's what I have." He pulled a couple of the odd trinkets and the ruby. She looked at the ruby as the slit glowed a bit.

An eyebrow was raised in curiosity as she picked it up and as a sudden epiphany was made. "What a beautiful gem you've found, and a magical one at that," Glynda smiles

"Yeah, found in a box in some sort of treasury," he said as he sat down "I see, the slit is something else," she said,

"Looks like a cat's eye." 

 "It's strange to start off, but I also found a note. Carol has the box and note, but I made a copy." He handed it to her and then she looks it over.

She looks at it as she looked soon had her staff stand on its own as she took out an old clay tablet as she began to cross-reference it.

"...My son, do you know what you've found?" She asks him as he shook his nope"Hmmm....nope." was his answer as Glynda frowned somewhat. 

"This is an Eye of Chotec, said to be one of the eyes that their gods or familiars have...do you know what this means?" She asks him as he was a bit nervous by how excited she seemed to be. 

"Umm that I'll be paid in some good coin for it," he asked with a chuckle and a smile.  

Glynda: 

"OW!" Benny yells 

"OW!" Benny yells 

"...My son, you are a courageous boy. But you can be stupid sometimes." She sighs. 

 "But you can blame your father for that," She adds.

With James

"GACK," he yelled as an anime arrow stuck his chest.
Back to Ben

"I remember the lessons mom, but seriously, who can use this?" he asks her

"Benjamin, these Eyes are powerful artifacts, able to bolster the magic of a sorcerer, grant people visions of the past or future. If anything, everyone in my class would hunt for such power." She says as she ushered him to follow her.