Chapter 4- Tavern of Crooks

Time for a new chapter here, hope you'll enjoy!

"So your leaving again," Coco asked Ben, to which he nodded, drinking from his cup. 

"Yeah, there's something I need to find," he said.

They were all eating at the diner table, as Ben was explaining the situation to them. The Ruby, gauntlet and more, and that he needed to go

"And need to get that off you hmm?" She asks as benny gave a thumbs up. 

"Yeah, might hold the answer to getting their thing off," he said.

"And let me guess that vampiress Carol told me?" Coco deadpans to him as he nodded Since Coco was out and busy, it took some explanation to get her on track. 

"Yeah, nearly killed me," he said"I think this you trying to get some Vampire pussy," Yang said with a giggle. 

The girls laughed as Ben had a reputation of girls chasing him and trying to get some of him"I rather not remember that" he deadpans back,

"beside, this is me trying to not be possible be possessed."

"Uhhh yeah I'd doubt it lover boy." Yang deadpans. 

"Keep it up and no cuddles," Ben said back to her. 

"Keep your attitude up and no sex for you." She shot back.

"...," he said nothing as he ate Hey, Yang was amazing in bed, he isn't gonna lose that privilege as she and Coco snickered at his misfortune.
"Oh, where's Caroline anyway?" Sienna asks. They see as she wasn't there anymore "Don't know, she was just here a minute ago," Ben said.

There was a note as Sienna picked it up "Hey guys, had to go a bit, got a messenger bird telling me that my package is almost coming. I'll be at the post office if you need me.

"Well seems we should get ready for bed," Ben said,

"Well catch up with her."

"Okay," Sasha said, nodding as Benny smiled 

"Let's clean up and ready for bed!"They all cleaned up as Ben was seen in the shower, sighing as he looked at the gauntlet.

"Where did you come from," he asked.

The gauntlet didn't answer as the Ruby's eye glanced to him

"Tch, piece of shit," he said as he got outHe walked out of the shower with a towel around his waist and sees Yang at the bed.

She was reading a paper, something about the royal family as she seemed invested in the news

He walked up to her and sat behind her, rubbing her shoulders as he kissed her neck

"Something up babe," he asked her.

"Check this out." She says as she handed him the newspaper as he began to read it, and gave a light chuckle "Saw it?" She asks with a smirk.

He looked as he didn't see it, mostly about increasing of darklings and such "Sorry babe, I don't," he said.

"Check it at this page." She says, pointing to the one she was reading, and Benny saw it 'Queen and King caught in another bickering moment.'

He looked as the two bickering about the state of policies and such. The crazies speculate that the King is having relations with a Vacon wench.
"Why do people believe in this? The news-makers always love exaggerate for content,:" benny asked, moreso to himself. 

"It's funny." She says as the Valean Queen was said to have relations with a Mistralian man.

Ben smiled as he pulled her close and laid down on the bed, cuddling as they kissed"I'll miss you guys," he said.