Five

Wanda was extremely confused about everything, even when she returned to work the next day, Y/N remained at a distance but still treated her the same. Although she found it endearing, she also found it annoying.

"So, we only have a couple of meetings with some investors today." Y/N informed her as she nodded, handing them the files they needed.

"Do you want me to sit in or?" She questioned as they looked up at her.

"Of course." They told her. "We are still professionals." They smiled at her. "Besides, it will be going over the gala mostly, like how much we should donate to the cause."

"Oh." She whispered as Y/N looked at her, analyzing her face.

"I know the other day was extremely unprofessional." They started as Wanda shook her head. "I just need to say this Wanda." She sighed and let them continue. "I care about you, you're an amazing woman and your husband is extremely lucky to have you."

"Doesn't feel like it sometimes." She mumbled as Y/N gave her a soft smile.

"Look, I don't know what's going on in your home life, but I want you to know that I am here for you." They told her as she gave them a thankful smile. Everything seemed to have gone back to how it was, although the two kept thinking back to the kiss, they kept things professional. Even as they walked out of the last meeting.

"I'll file these, you go home." They told her as she just nodded, they took the files with them as she gathered her things, deciding to meet Natasha. Once she arrived at her friend's apartment, she had already had two glasses of wine ready for them.

"So, I am attracted to my boss." Wanda stated as she sat opposite her friend. "I just, they're being too perfect about the whole thing and it's just adding to it."

"What do you mean perfect?" Nat questioned.

"They are still treating me like they did before." Wanda told her. "Like the kiss never happened and they are blaming themselves." Nat listened as Wanda rambled on and on about Y/N, a smirk on her face as she only saw that look once before.

"You're falling for them." She stated as Wanda shook her head. "You are, the last time you looked like that when you spoke about someone was when you and Jarvis started dating."

"But I am married." She stated as Nat shrugged.

"Maybe you got married too soon." She told her. "You're only just fresh out of college and married literally after graduation." She filled the two glasses back up as she spoke. "And now he wants to start a family, it seems he is trying to trap you into being a stay at home mom and you deserve better than that."

"I." Wanda shook her head. "You're wrong. He respects me, he wouldn't do that to me."

"Wanda." Nat tried as she gathered her things, ignoring her friend's apologies as she left the apartment, heading straight home.

As the night of the Gala came around, Wanda wore the light blue dress that Jarvis had picked out. It wasn't particularly a colour that Wanda would wear for herself.

"Are you ready?" Jarvis asked as he made sure he had his wallet, phone and keys.

"Yup." She spoke as she took one last look at herself, rolling her eyes at his lack of fashion sense.

Once they arrived at the Gala, it was in full swing, many people were conversing as they sipped on expensive wine and champagne. The music was classical as a vast majority of the guests were middle aged at the least.

Her eyes searched the room, finding Y/N as they stood beside Gwen, looking around at the other guests and chuckling between themselves. As soon as Y/N's gaze caught Wanda's, a smile formed on their lips as her stomach flipped.

"I'm going to talk with the Coopers." Jarvis told her, leaving her side without even a kiss on the cheek. She headed straight for the bar, Y/N approached her with Gwen as she smiled at the two.

"You look beautiful." They smiled at her as she nodded.

"It's not particularly my colour but he chose it." Wanda shrugged as she sipped on her wine.

"Well, he should leave you to do your own shopping." They remarked as their eyes found Jarvis Stark, laughing with a group of men. "He doesn't deserve you, Wanda."

"Y/N." She whispered, just low enough for them to hear.

"My apologies." They stood back as they ordered another drink.

"Aren't you drinking?" Wanda asked as they shook their head.

"I can't afford to make a stupid decision, not with you." They whispered before smiling at her. "Have a nice evening Wanda." With that she watched as they walked away. She spent most of the evening on her own, watching as Jarvis floated between the other guests, but she noticed how he stayed clear of Y/N. Knowing of their rivalry, the companies as Oscorp is a much bigger organisation since Stark Industries had halted a lot of their products.

"Come on." Jarvis pulled her with him to the bathroom, locking it before he kissed her roughly. Wanda was too caught up in the moment as he ripped her underwear away before he inserted herself. She tried to push him away before he came but he gripped her hard as she told him to stop repeatedly. Tears in her eyes as he soon came inside her.

"How could you?" She whispered when he pulled out.

"What?" He asked her as she just pushed past him and walked out of the bathroom. Her tears running down her face as she entered the ballroom.

"Wanda?" Gwen spoke up as she was on her way to the bathroom.

"I need to leave." She whispered as she tried to hold in her sobs.

"Come on." Gwen took her by the arm and led her to the parking lot, sending a message to Y/N who wasted no time in getting there.

"What's going on?" They asked hurriedly as she pointed to Wanda, their heart broke as they saw her red teary eyes. "Let's get you both home." They said as Wanda shook her head.

"I'll get an Uber." Gwen suggested as Y/N was about the protest. "She needs you now Y/N." With that she left the two.

"Come on." They whispered as they closed the car door, heading around to the driver's side and starting the journey, opting to go to their own apartment.

"What happened?" They asked her as they led her to their sofa, kneeling before her as Wanda kept her dress covering her exposed sex.

"He." She tried as she took a deep breath. "He came in me. I told him to stop. No. But he didn't."

"Here." They held out their hand, leading her to their bedroom. "Have a shower, use whatever clothes you find in the closet." They grabbed their keys again.

"Where are you going?" She asked them as they gave her a soft smile.

"The pharmacy." They told her. "I'm going to get the plan B for you. I'm not having him get complete control over you or your body. He doesn't get to have that." She smiled as they pressed a kiss to her forehead before leaving. Wanda wondered what it was about them that made her feel so safe.

She made sure to scrub her entire body, letting the hot water burn her skin, tears escaping her eyes as sobs racked through her body. She had no idea how long she was in there for but Y/N had returned, knocking on the door.

"Wanda?" They called out. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah." She whispered as she opened the door, a towel wrapped around her form.

"I got you the plan b." They told her softly. "You also have an appointment with my doctor, you can use the company's health care insurance."

"You didn't have to." Wanda whispered as Y/N shook their head.

"I know I didn't." They smiled at her. "I don't know why but I care about you deeply and that is strange for me because I never really let anyone in or see the real me but you." They sighed as they gazed in her eyes. "You've broken me down Wanda, you make me unafraid of being who I truly am." With that they left the bedroom, heading straight to the kitchen to make some coffee, giving Wanda the time on her own. She can't deny that she feels free when she is around them, she feels seen and heard. Her opinions matter to her.