leaving

Kin tilted faer head, "What did you say to me?"

"Are you fucking stupid?" Growled Mordekhai, faer father, "I said you're going to live with your uncle."

Oh.

"Uncle Markel."

The patriarch sighed sharply, "Go."

Kin nodded, turning and wandering out of the family room. The name was a misnomer, there was no family to be had, just people living in the same household and hating eachother.

Fae took a left and nearly ran right into the housekeeper, fae mumbled an apology.

The purple arachnid waved its hand as forgiveness, letting Kin walk by it before continuing on its path.

"Koa?" Fae knocked on a door, faer brothers door specifically, "Need to talk."

Kin nearly smiled hearing the loud groan from inside the room, nearly. Fae could hear the way he trudged to the door, Koa was very dramatic. Quite the opposite from faem, its why they got along, fae supposes.

"Password?" Koa grumbled from the other side of the door. He tapped on the door impatiently.

Fae did smile now, "I don't have it."

"Guess you cant get in."

"Sure," A little game between the twins, "But it'd be a shame if Father were to find out what happened to his collection of wine." Fae drawled.

The door immediately opened, surpring Kin a little bit, "You wouldn't." Koa glared.

"Of course not."

Fae pushed by him, "Father summoned me."

"Yes, I heard." Koa rolled his eyes. Everyone in the House probably had, his father yelled very loudly. "What was it about?" The taller twin walked back to his desk, picking up his fencing blade. He was trying to engrave his name on the foil's handle.

"I'm being sent away."

The foil clattered onto the desk, then rolled off onto the floor.

"What?!"

Koa turned to Kin, he looked distressed. The fourteen year old, walked over to faem, "Where?"

"Uncle Markel."

He paused, "The estranged one?"

"Koa, we only have one uncle." Kin grabbed his hand, rubbing at the skin. It was a nervous tic of faers, "Aunt Kiral just had her daughter, so Father couldn't send me there."

"Why?"

Kin just shrugged, looking towards the window. The sun was going down.

"I'm coming with you." He huffed.

Kin tilted faer head, "How? Father certainly won't let you."

"He can definitely try, but I'm not letting my other half leave." Koa guided his twin to the window, moving himself to sit down and watching Kin follow.

The older twin sighed, running a hand through faer too long hair, "Don't get hurt, Koko."

"Wouldn't dream of it Ki."

Ultimately, it wasn't too difficult to convince their father to send Koa away as well. The allure of not having to deal with his unfortunate children was strong, so he sent Koa away with Kin to their weird uncle.

Kel was happy to have the company on zeir ship.