part- 1

"Our love should be like the moon and stars. People will just see you from a far and only I'll have the right to see you closely.... "

Imagine, it's raining outside and the couple are in their small apartment watching the rain, feeling the rhythm. As he stood behind her, his raw scent will hit hard to her nose. As she'll standing at the edge of the window, he simply back hug her hiding his face in her neck. His veiny hands will be roaming around her waist as she'll close her eyes feeling his touch.

"Oh darling, you don't know how much I was craving for it."

All of a sudden, he turned her back and pin her against the wall. (Still closing her eyes). He started kissing her. Forehead, then eyes, nose, both cheeks and the lips. Resting his Forehead on her as their hot breath gonna hit together. The lady is still so shy to meet her eyes with his. He softly gestured her to look at him but she didn't. He then pulled her more closer leaving no gap between them. She shot opened her eyes finally looking at his deep ones.

"The eyes were black and brown and the blush was pink."

Hearts beating so fast as it's gonna explode anytime. There is no talk between them but still lots of emotions are running through their eyes. She looked down as she couldn't stare in those seductive eyes anymore. He slightly smiled looking at her blushing face. As she was about to make a run but infront of his mascular body her trying successfully failed. He was strong enough to hold her by her hand lock them between his ones.

"Oh god!! He is making my legs numb."

"You don't know Sweetheart, what you are doing to me."

Suddenly, he hugged her tightly. (Basically she was squeezed between his arms.)He whispered to her ears, "I love you." (In a very soft voice that'll give shiver down to her spine.)She was shivering out of happiness, nervousness, she was too stunned to process everything happening.(He was little disappointed by her silence. He was about to get up. ) As he loosen his grips from her, she pulled him close again by his shirt's collar and smashed her lips with his. He smiled between the kiss.

Now he doesn't need any answer as she love him or not she showed him

Now he doesn't need any answer as she love him or not she showed him. She makes him feel that. He experienced it. And they both know they were lucky to have each other by their sides.

That's it!!!!!!!! 

It's my first time publishing these kind of things. So forgive all the mistakes. 

Hope you enjoyed it....