part-2 ( the story begins)

The next morning when she woke up, she saw her husband's cute clumsy face. The messy hair, pout in his lips all making him so adorable. She kissed his cheeks and went to the washroom.

She came back wearing his favorite saree. 'The blue one.'

"Today I wanna go to the grocery store. Will you be able to make time for me?" She asked.

" I'll tell you later. I've a important meeting today." He said.

She was disappointed by his answer. But she was more upset that he didn't notice her wearing. Anyway, she was getting ready infront of the mirror and he went straight to the washroom. As he was about to go, he stopped at the door and turned back moving closer to her. (She was looking at him through the mirror)

"Blue?"

"Hmm. Just to see if someone notice or not." ( looking somewhere else)

"I notice everything darling."

" Did you just forgot what day it is ?"

" Ummm..... What? "

"Seriously!!!! You know what, forget it. I'm getting late."

She didn't wait for his answer. She went out of the room.

*Her POV*

I can't believe this guy just forgot our special day. Gotta teach you a lesson. Come from office today I'll show you......

He had a mischievous smile on his face. "You'll get your surprise sweetheart." He went straight to the washroom.

Later that day———————

As she was done doing her work at the mall. She was about to go to the car that's when she got a call from......

Her husband's POV:

Well, everything is set now it's time to call her and see her reaction. She really thinks I'm gonna forget our special day? Girl you donno me............
I'm so damn nervous and excited to see her reaction.
I looked at the venue for the last time and decided to call her.

"Sweetheart"
Ringing........

Her POV:

"Husband" Calling
I immediately answered the call.

"Hello...........

"Hello ba..................

Gun Shot!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hello......... hello........

*Call Disconnected*

Her legs got numb after hearing the gun shot sound.

"Oh god,,,,, what just happened?
With her bearly moving hands she took her phone and called her husband's number.

*Switch off*
She tried again
*Switch off*

Desperately she called his P.S. Number.
Calling Jack.....

"Hello, hello"

"Hey. Whats...............

"Someone has shot him"

"Hahaha. Yeah funny. You know what.........

"I said someone has shot him!!!!!!!"

"What!!!!! Who!!!!! What happened ?? Oh god, are you ok?? Tell me clearly!!!!!!"

"He called me and when I picked it up I heard a gun shot then the call disconnected I tried many times but it says switch off. I don't know what to do."

"Ok. You calm down. Don't panic , where are you now?"

"Outside at the 'prince shopping mall'."

"Alright, Go home. It's not the time to stress. Go home and let me see the matter."

*P. S. POV*

When she called me I never ever thought I have to hear such news. The thing I was always afraid of happened.

Past............
Past will never stop chasing us. It happened. Nature will take it's revenge.

Although I was all shocked by the news, but I was trying my best not to scare her. She is his strength the only place he can lean on. She has to be strong. At least for no one but himself.

*Author POV*
She was in the car going to her home. She was stressed obviously and feeling a little dizzy so she didn't noticed when her eyes got closed.

(So.......... From next part the secrets will be revealing.)
Hope for the best
Keep supporting
And of course if you like it please vote and comment ......