Part 3

Flashback

Years Earlier------------------------

"Marin, wake up. It's 9 already."

*Marin's mom called her from the kitchen to wake up."

INTRODUCTION--------------

Marin—21 years old young lady. Student + works at a restaurant as a part time waiter. She always wanted a simple & happy life leading by her own rules in her life. Basically, she likes to be independent. Bearing her own expenses. Her parents were always against this job but they couldn't insist more looking at her face. Marin was always her parents weakness as she is the only child of them. She is a decent and a not to mention a pretty girl. Always been a topper in her class. Her parent feels so proud of her.*

She went downstairs to have breakfast with her parents. She sat between them and started munching her food.

"Maybe I'll come home late today. You don't need to wait for me you can have your dinner."

"Why for?"

"I've my extra classes today."

"Ok, take care."

Marin bid them bye and went for her classes.

(She always love to walk to her place. Seeing the nature, the happy peoples, happy faces she just loves to enjoy. Crossing the market, the road, she feels so refreshing. She was passing through an alley. This alley looks horrible at night but in morning, it looks so nice. Not so crowdy, not so silent it's just perfect.)

As she was walking through the alley, she saw some goons were running after a man

As she was walking through the alley, she saw some goons were running after a man. The man was quite afraid of them though he is very older than them by age. They had mafia type clothing and most shockingly they had guns.

Marin was so shocked by their sudden presence she doesn't know what to do. She quickly hide behind the wall and decided to record everything on her phone as evidence.

*The man tried his best to fight with them but suddenly a tall guy shot him with his gun.

Her POV: when I was recording the whole scenario happening infront of me, I witnessed something horrible. I saw a guy just killed the man.

"Wha.............................

I started shaking. My hands loosen its grip my phone fell on the ground.

I quickly hide behind the wall but my phone was still on the ground. I tried to reach it but it was out of my reach.

Someone's POV:

*When they shot the man, they heard some kind of dropping sound which caught their attention. They stopped their actions and looked behind to find the source of the sound. But There was nobody. Suddenly they saw a cell phone on the floor. The first man went to pick it up and when he was about to grab it he saw someone's shadow behind the wall. He harshly grabbed her by her arms.