They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor 7.2

They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor, which made me laugh to death. 7.2

Mo Zhiyang increased his vigilance and followed his gaze to look at the dressing table. There was only a drawer here. He moved over carefully and carefully opened the drawer. There was a booklet inside, "This is?"

His eyes lit up: Could this be something, unparalleled in the world, only this one, a technique that can destroy the heaven and the earth! Earn it! Earn it!

"This is only half of the treasure." The man saw the excitement on his face, but did not expose it, "Let's leave this thing alone for now."

"Huh? When will that be put in?" Mo Zhiyang pursed his lips and felt a little unhappy.

The man's mouth showed a smile inadvertently, and he nodded slightly, "Come here."

"Oh." Mo Zhiyang walked to the bed with the booklet in his arms. He felt more beautiful up close, and his face was not as pale as before.

The man looked at him, as if he wanted to see through something. After a long time, he said, "My name is Han Jingbai."

Is there any use in telling this to him this for no reason? It's no use either.

Mo Zhiyang's mind started to spin. What if this technique is difficult to practice?

Rather than practicing alone, it is better to worship him as a teacher. Since he is willing to give his skills to him, he must be cultivating him intentionally and cut through the mess quickly. Thinking of this, before he reacts.

Mo Zhiyang made a puff sound and knelt on the footrest. "Boss Han, can you accept me as your disciple! I promise to support you until my death!"

"Huh?" As expected, Han Jingbai was stunned by this kneeling. He was surprised for a while before coming back to his senses, "Seriously?"

"Pearls are real. I can get you chicken drumsticks to eat and provide for you until the end of your life. After all, once you are a teacher, you will always be a father." Mo Zhiyang decided to put his face aside. As long as he could complete the task, he could accept someone as his father.

He doesn't know how this sentence impressed Han Jingbai, but he raised his eyebrows and said, "Okay."

Hug the thigh! 

In order not to look so embarrassed, Mo Zhiyang tried his best to stay calm, smiled and raised the pamphlet in his hand, "Master, can you teach me the exercises?"

"This technique cannot be taught today." Han Jingbai frowned and smiled, his cold temperament was a little more pleasant, and he was not as cold as before.

That's right, for such a powerful technique, you must choose a good and auspicious day.

Mo Zhiyang nodded understandingly, "Master, don't worry, I will definitely not peek at it. I will keep this book when I get back."

Originally, Han Jingbai wanted to say that it would be fine after seeing it, but seeing how serious he was, he swallowed his words and said, "Okay."

Han Jingbai looked at the young man kneeling in front of him. His joy was written on his face. He leaned over and his long hair was like a waterfall, sticking to his body softly. He only watched him suddenly saying, "Mo Zhiyang?"

"Yes!" 

Han Jingbai waved his hand, held his forehead with his hand, and closed his eyes, "Come back in three days, I'm tired."

Seeing that he was in poor health, Mo Zhiyang did not dare to disturb him. After bowing to him, he walked out of the room quietly.

After he left, Han Jingbai opened his eyes and chewed on that sentence: One day he became a teacher, and he became a father forever. Joy oozed from the corners of his eyes.