My little worm

I took the whole week off, Jade basically refused to go back to school if I wasn't going with her, I packed clothes and basically lived at her house. It was around 11 pm at night.

"Would you still love me if I was a worm?" I asked lifting my chin off her chest. "A what now?" She asked. "A worm." I said. "I-" she chuckled, "-uh sure." I got up a made a pouty face. "Uh- what now?" She asked. "Meanie." I said rolling over and curling into a ball facing the window. "Aw, I'm sorry baby. Yes of course I would love you if you were a worm." She said almost trying not to burst out laughing.

I turned over and looked at her, "promise?" I held out my pinky. "Promise." She said smiling. I giggled and cuddled closer to her. "My little worm." Jade said. "Hehehe." I giggled. "That's gonna be your contact name." She laughed pulling out her phone. "Are you serious?!" I asked looking.

She was.

**this whole section is kind of sexual so if you don't want to read or feel uncomfortable skip till you see: 🤍**

She set her phone down and looked at me. "My little worm." She said starting to tickle me, she was on top of me tickling my stomach then pinning my arms above my head tickling my sides. She stopped, I chuckled looking at her. Her knee was between my legs, and her necklace hung down over my face, I raised an eyebrow and bit her chain which caught her off guard. She let go of my arms and rolled over. I sat up and looked at her.

She scratched her neck nervously. "Mind doing that again?" I said giggling. She smiled grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into her lap gently. She looked into my eyes, "hi." She said in a whisper. "Hey." I said softly, smiling.

She pulled my waist closer and kissed me, the kiss deepened by the second, her hands roaming my body gently. She bit my bottom lip, I let out a soft moan as her kiss made its way down my neck. "My mom's gonna ask a lot of questions if you keep doing that." I said smiling. She stopped smiling against my neck, letting her head fall back against the wall. I thought for a moment.

"I have a solution.." I announced. "What?" She asked. I leaned closer to her ear, "Mark places where no one but us will see." I smirked. She looked at me up and down then smiled. "Where?" She asked. "Anywhere and only everywhere hidden." I said. She giggled, She pointed at my shirt. "this is coming off." I lifted my shirt over my head and did a dramatic throw at her face.

I laughed, her hands held my waist , she slowly pushed me back on the bed and placed soft kisses from my neck down my chest she gave hickeys all over my chest she made her way down my stomach and looked up. I nodded, she rolled down my sweat pants and mocked my dramatic throw from earlier and threw it at my face "what the fuck-" I turned and looked over to see Hailey throw something into the room and shut the door and scream.

I'm so glad I still had my bra and underwear on. What in the actual fuck.

"That bitch does not know how to knock." Jade rolled her eyes. "She's always gotta ruin good moments." I roll my eyes. "It's still a good moment, hold on." Jade said getting up and blocking the door with her gaming chair making it 'impossible' for someone to break in. I laughed as she showcased her masterpiece.

"Are we stuck in here now?" I asked. "I don't know I guess we'll find out later." She giggled walking back over to me. I laughed and, she continued where she left off. Placing soft but rough hickeys all over my inner thighs, the way her lips met my skin made me even needier. "Mhm.." her lips slowly made their way up my legs I was such a wet mess, the slightest touch..

"Fuck " I moaned softly. "Shh..." she looked up into my eyes, "do your best to stay quite okay?" She said caressing my inner thigh with her hand. I nodded. "Words baby.." she commanded with a sheepish grin. "Yes.." She smirked, "Good girl." I immediately became flustered at the praise. She continued teasing me.