fighting and fainting

i wake up groggily with my handy tied behind my back and my feet tied to the frail wooden chair that im slumped on. i let out a slight groan as the adrenaline wears off and feeling returns to my face, numb but still painful. i look up feeling eyes on me, but slowly choke on the blood coming at of my mouth. i spit throwing my head to the side, ignoring the aching muscles everywhere turning to the two people smirking down on me leaning against a table. i look around the room slightly confused why we were at dereks loft seeing as derek wasnt here but decided to focus on the current situation.

my eyes glance to the side a i hear the loft door opening, my eyes widen as i notice derek,chris, allison and my dad. i quickly glance back to the two cruel teenagers standing in front of me. i smile sarcastically for good measure before headbutting my ex bestriend and smashing the chair on the ground as a distraction hoping theo and scott didnt hear my saviors.

what are u scott asks walking forward. i ignore the curious looks of the people sneaking in, glaring at scott. what the hell are u talking about, i say viciously. we already figured out that im the nogitsune i say sarcastically. scott grins before punching me. i smell it ur something else, the nogitsune smells like mischief and chaos. the othee smell is pure evil, scott says frowning and leaning his head side ways looking like a confused puppy.

i roll my eyes not believing how crazy he is. i close my eyes about to say something when my dad speaks up. scott, theo, just let my son go. theo and scott turn around as they finally notice the 4 people standing in fighting positions. allison, scott says with a sad look. why would u betray me, he asks beggingly.

allisons expression turns angry and annoyed. im not ur girlfriend scott i didnt betray anyone. u did when u kidnapped ur bestfriend and didnt tell us that donovan was self defence. u said he turned crazy that he was a psychopath, and that he tried to kill u but thats obviously not true. everyones glares harden as they hear this. and scotts expression turns sour. i want his power he says with a growl. what power i ask annoyed. i dont know he yells back. but its coming off u in waves.

ur fucking crazy, i mumble. i stumble getting up from the now broken chair. everything happens so fast. scott lets out a roar, while theo approaches beside him. they both attack at the same time, i try to follow the movements, struggling as i lean on the wall. the darkness comes in quickly clouding my head as i stumble. i slide off the wall banging to the ground.