allison

no ones pov

they all get into fighting positions as the oni run towards them swords in hand. the roar from both sides makes the ground shake under all there feet scarring and marking the ground for centuries to come. it already felt like a grave yard. from what side is the question that rings through everyone's heads as claws and bows clash with swords.

stiles pov

all i could do is watch as my friends fight for there lives and mine. i grind my teeth as i watch hopelessly from the sideline as void observes the battle with little interest, amusement glittering in his eyes. it was infuriating and terrifying knowing that void had all of us right where he wanted. his obvious behaviour almost had me believing that he wasnt worried in the slightest, but ever so often his eyes would flick across the scene quickly, backing away subtly as to not attract attention, and his hand would every couple seconds flinch, giving away his slight fear.

im shaken out of my observations by a ear shattering scream we all look for allison as her name leaves lydias lips. im on my feet in seconds as i see allison fall to her knees a sword sticking out of her stomach. i clench my jaw reaching into the oni's chest ripping out his heart crushing it in my hand before falling to my own knees to hold allsion in my arms. allison, i whisper my eyes running up and down her body to try and find the blood to apply pressure. stiles its alright. allison says with a pained smile, as she wipes the tears running down my cheeks. no, on, on, pls i cant lose anymore people. newt, my mum, my dad is in the hospital, u, i cant lose u too. i hiccup the words out, crying harder. allison ur my bestfriend, ur my sister. i cant loose any more people pls.

stiles. allison says firmly. ur going to fight him and ur going to win. she says, her short harsh breathing making her words raspy. allison i whisper again as she goes still. no allison u have to wake up.oh god no pls wake up. i say as i cry harder. i shake her shoulders, hoping unrealisticly, that shes still alive. stiles, lydia's tearfull voice calls out as she softly touches my shoulder. stiles shes gone. lydia says sobbing. no shes not, i reply, she cant be. shes been with us since the beginning. i say looking up at everyone only just now noticing that all the oni's are now gone, as is void. she was the best of us. isacc says, tears in his eyes, refusing to fall.

i stand up my fists clenched as i decide on the plan. im going after him, i state. i watch as everyone begins to talk at once. its not up for negotiation. i yell out. im doing this and u guys cant stop me. i say. its my fault, its my family thats getting hurt, its my responsibilty. i continue. u cant do this alone. lydia says shouting angrily. lydia u know i- im cut off as lydia kisses me. just- she says looking down. just be careful.

i nod letting go of her hand and walking away. how will u find him isacc called after me. i already know where he is. i call back. and this time im going to kill him.