1!

Chapter One 

3rd person pov 

3rd person pov 

willow was running around late at night as always. its what she does when she feels the need to run and get away from the world. school had been kicking her ass and everything else was too. doctor strange was trying to keep a close eye on her for the past few months and it was starting to make her hate him and want him dead. 

natasha and clint were forcing her to get a job at the pizza place down the street and to go to school. they wanted her to get her associates degree and go from there. even though shes 21, they still treat her like a two year old and she can't disagree with them there. 

she stood on the rooftop of a building as she stared at the sky. there was a grey cat running in between her legs and she couldn't help but laugh. she had tendency to attract them on accident and that alone made her happy. she looked at a girl who was on a rooftop and has an arrow 

"oh this is gonna be great" she said to herself and she picked up the cat as she ran across the rooftops to get closer to the girl. when she stood a rooftop away, she could see two girls standing on the ground below them holding a camera watching the girl on the roof 

"whatcha doing?" willow called and the girl turned to her 

"who are you?" kate called and willow laughed as she put the cat down and it proceeded to walk away from her. she looked down at the girls who were now staring at her but didn't have the camera on her and she felt grateful for that. 

"black cat and you are?" she called and kate laughed with a smile and a shrug 

"kate" she said 

"whatcha doing kate?" she asked 

"a trick, wanna see If it works?" kate questioned and willow laughed with a nod of her head. she proceeded to watch the girl string up an arrow the way her adoptive father does and she stared. she had only seen one other person do that and she could only help and wonder if kate took inspiration from hawkeye or if it was just a coincidence. 

"sure go ahead" willow called to her and kate laughed as she lined up the arrow and she shot it at the bell. the bell didn't ring and willow turned to kate 

"let me try just one more time" kate laughed with a blush beginning to flow onto her cheeks due to the way willow was staring at her and even though Kate didn't know Willow's personality or who she actually was. Willow felt some sort of way for the girl because she cared for black cat, but she also cared for the girl under the mask even though she didn't know who it was.. 

"I'm waiting" she called and kate laughed as she lined up another arrow and shot it off. the bell swung back and forth making willow laugh 

"very cool" willow stated and kate smiled at her before it all went to shit. the bell fell and it broke, the entire building came shattering down, and Willow stared at it in a way, like she remembered that feeling. She had seen that happen in her universe, not with kate but with her best friend miles, he was the one person she could rely on and she loved him for it. 

Sure she had Peter Parker because he was Peter Parker, but she also had Miles Morales. She and Peter were steady buddies in school, but her and Miles would go out every weekend together they would tag places with graffiti. Miles reminded her of someone who made her feel happy and comfortable and right now she felt that with Kate. 

"holy shit" she yelled when she watched the building come crumbling down. kate looked worried and scared as she watched the girls who were recording it run off and then kate turned to see a security guard now on the roof blocking her from living. 

"shit" kate whispered and willow smiled. she jumped from her roof to the one kate was on and behind the guy, she wrapped his hood around his head so it blocked his eyes and she smiled at kate 

"go, be safe" she told her and kate smiled at her as she ran off the building. willow heard the security guard and she Felt him go to grab her, so she moved. And with that she was off the roof of the building and heading back home like nothing happened. However, she knew that Natasha would be sitting in the living room waiting for her to get home so they could talk about the fact that she went out for another night in a row after Natasha told her she couldn't. They treated her like she was a five year old. Willows 22 and she can't even act like it. They don't think she is. 

Sure Willow act like a teenager and she has teenage friends but they're more then just friends. miles is her best friend, she has taken care of him since they were younger and she knows him like the back of her hand. The idea of her being 22 was the fact that she could live on her own that she could be black cat and not have to worry about her dad rushing into the room and telling her what she's doing is wrong. she didn't have to worry about high school or college or a job even though she needed one. 

Willow for once in her life wanted to feel like an adult and she would never be able to feel like that. 

maybe sometime in the future she'll be able to but not right now. 

-ABBYS NOTES-

totally new plot but hey we rock with it