7!

Chapter Seven 

3rd person pov 

3rd person pov 

she wished that she knew what was going on with kate and clint on the other side but she had no idea. she had absolutely no idea what was happening and it scared her but what scared her more was that she wasn't helping the people of the city and she hated it. 

"fuck it" she whispered to herself and she walked out of her room as she looked at natasha and natasha looked at her with a look. 

"you going out again?" she asked and willow nodded. she knew that the people of new york and the world thought that natasha was dead so she didn't offer her to go. she didn't want to deal with the way people thought of her and she didn't want to deal with this. 

"be safe will, that's only thing I'm going to tell you" she stated and willow nodded her head in understanding. natasha watched as she pressed the button on her suit and her suit flew onto her body. she remembered that tony made that for natasha first but nat had it modified for willow. 

"always mom, its my job" she stated and she went to her room and she climbed out of her balcony. the one thing was happy about was that she was wearing all black and no one could ever catch her sneaking out. 

she pressed her ear piece and taped into the police radar as she listened in and began to do what she does best. she ran around catching people and calling the cops as fast and easily as she could without getting hurt and she knew that this was for the best and she had to do this. 

"hey you" she called to a guy and he turned to her as she turned to him and threw one of her nails at him lodging it into his side and stared at him as he fell to the ground and she ran away. she kept this up for the next 5 hours and the police caught on that she had something to do with it early on but they didn't say or do anything about it. they were glad that it was stopped quickly and that they barely had to do their job. 

once she didn't anything anymore, she decided that now it was time to retire the outfit for the night and head back to the apartment. she kept going on the roofs of houses and she thought about kate. why did she keep thinking about her? she thought about kate was probably with her family and clint wasn't. clint was alone right now and she hated that for more reasons then one. 

she decided that going home would be the best decision but she missed clint and she missed kate. she knew that natasha needed her now too and she didn't know what to do, she decided to be with her mother and she knew that nat needed her but she needed to go big and so she did. 

she went to stores and got sweaters for them, she did everything that natasha loved to do on the holidays and she went back to the house. she went through her window and as she walked in, she closed it and walked to the living room 

"will, what is this?" she asked and willow smiled 

"I'm glad you asked, this is me bringing the holidays back to life for you and me." she stated and natasha smiled as willow brought out the sweaters and handed one to her as they changed and went to the living room. 

willow got the alcohol from the fridge as she brought it out and they sat down together. natasha watched the girl and she smiled at her. she didn't know what had happened in her universe around the holidays but she knew that around this time, she lost a guy named miles and she hated to know that she lost him around this time

"so what does your job consist of? why are you out almost every night will?" she asked and willow looked at her mother with sad eyes and shrugged 

"i save people because i couldn't save peter or miles. i save civilians because i couldn't save miles girlfriend gwen and i felt horrible so now I'm here and i save people. i do what i couldn't do in my universe. back there, i was considered evil. i stole things because of my dad and people hated me but here they don't. here I'm a hero and here people don't think I'm evil" willow ranted to natasha and natasha looked at the girl with sad eyes 

"you know its not your fault right will?" she asked and willow nodded her head evil though she didn't believe that at all. she blamed herself all the time because she could have done something and she didn't and she could have. she could have saved them and she didn't. 

"i want to say i know that but i don't. i don't know that and it hurts all the time" she told her and natasha opened her arms as willow walked over and laid in her arms. natasha held her closely as the girl sighed and took a deep breathe in. 

they both began to feel sleepy and even though willow was a 22 year old girl cuddling a women who wasn't her mother and they were comfortable and happy right there with each other. they needed to be with each other right now and they had to do this for each other'

but maybe in the morning things will be different and they will be different. they are who they are and that won't change for a second. 

or will it? 

-ABBYS NOTES-

happy Saturday night when I'm bored and sick of not updating.