They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor 7.3

They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor, which made me laugh to death. 7.3

Mo Zhiyang, who was pressed to the ground, was not surprised and even knew who the visitor was.

"Qiansheng!" When Mo Qianqi saw him, he subconsciously pushed the woman out of his arms, stood up, and acted like a strict father. "If you don't practice well, why are you here?"

After Mo Qiansheng tidied up his clothes, he walked in. He glanced at the person on the ground and made sure nothing happened. He breathed a sigh of relief and quickly stepped forward and saluted, "Father."

Jiang Jinling gathered her outer gauze and hid behind Mo Qianqi, not daring to act recklessly.

"I just heard about this and came here to explain." Mo Qiansheng waved away the two servants.

"The food box was sent by Miss Jiang earlier. Ah Zhu came over and felt it was a pity, so he gave it to Mo Zhiyang. He didn't steal it. As for the thunder, it probably hit in the wrong place."

Mo Qianqi could still understand the first thing, but this thunder tribulation, "hit the wrong place?" Is this okay?

"I happened to be building the foundation just now, so it must have triggered the thunder in the sky, but I didn't know that it struck the wrong place." At this time, Mo Qiansheng's palms were sweaty.

Not good at lying, he hung his head nervously and did not dare to look directly at his father.

"Have you established the foundation?!" Mo Qianqi was stunned. After some observation, he found that it was indeed the case. He had been practicing for fifty years and was only in the early stages of consecration. He had been able to obtain it by absorbing the spiritual energy of heaven and earth in the Haotian Sect before.But he still has the highest cultivation level in the entire Mo family.

The physiognomist said that Qiansheng was an immortal, and it was true!

But as if he remembered something, he suppressed the joy that climbed on his face, "Even if you are building a foundation, you must practice hard. In two months, you will go to Haotian Sect. There are many talents in that sect, so you must not be complacent."

"Yes, father, I want Mo Zhiyang to be my servant, please allow me, father?" Mo Qiansheng took the opportunity to make a request.

He is just a servant, so there is no need for Mo Qianqi to dampen the child's interest. "I agree, but you can't neglect your cultivation."

Mo Zhiyang left with the protagonist. He didn't panic just now because he expected that Mo Qiansheng would definitely come to save him, and the cake was sent by them.

The story of the theft and lightning strike has spread a lot. The protagonist's "straight" temperament will definitely not sit idly by and ignore it, so he dares to take it easy like this.

But according to the plot, he built the foundation half a month ago, but he just kept it secret and wanted to hide his clumsiness. Today, he suddenly self-destructed, which is a bit strange.

The two of them walked up the stone bridge one after another. Mo Qiansheng suddenly stood still, turned around and looked at the boy who lowered his head, "Zhiyang, I'm sorry."

"Huh?" Mo Zhiyang raised his head, "Master Qiansheng?"

The wind blew away the autumn waves on the water surface, and also blew away the wind and moon in Mo Qiansheng's heart. "I gave you that food box, but it caused you trouble. Besides, I didn't treat you as a slave, but it's just that life in the outer courtyard is difficult."