Found

Lauren

"And that's the last of it!" The mover said as he dropped our last box in the living room and smiled. Ally walked him out and got him sorted.

" I call dibs on biggest room!" Dinah yelled and bolted upstairs, Camila followed and whined, " no fair!"

I smiled and grabbed one of my boxes, making my way up the stairs. I chose a medium sized room with light brown walls and a huge window. There was something that drew me to this room and I couldn't say no. I put down the box and walked over to the bed, awkwardly placed to the side with the rest of my stuff.

" Laur, everyone's busy doing their rooms but if you need some help just yell, I'm in the room down the hall, okay?" Ally's head popped into the room and smiled. I nodded and looked around, " I think I got it Als but I will call if I need help." I waved as she nodded and closed my door leaving me to redecorate my room.

*Time skip*

Everything was put into place, I sat on the bed and stared at the room. It was way more cozy, more me. I looked around the room, following the walls as I go until I stopped on a part of the built in book case. It stood out a bit so I went over to check.

As I grazed my fingers over it I nodded to myself, it did, in fact, stand out more. I examined it more closely, pushing and pulling on the piece. Just as I was about to start trying to pry it open I heard Mani call me from downstairs. It was dinner time.

I sighed and left my room going down to eat.

Yn

I had really thought she would get it open. I felt the nervousness leave my body as I followed her downstairs. I've been going from room to room to see what these people are up to.

Nobody had stayed here in almost 10 years, it's been empty untill these girls bought it and moved in all happily and cheery. I've found out their names by listening to them converse but haven't found out more than the basics.

" You know, I get this feeling whenever I look around the house. As if I'm not alone." I heard one of them, Ally, whisper to which Dinah laughed. " well, considering we're around..." she took a huge bite of the slice of pizza she was holding. Ally shook her head and shrugged it off, I smiled knowing I've still got that effect on people. Everywhere I go people feel it.

They ate rather quickly after that and decided to head to bed. Lauren went to take a shower so I decided to take a stroll in the back garden. I walked around the big oak tree to sit on my usual bench but saw that it was already claimed. Dinah and Normani sat looking at one another as if they wanted to speak but sudden Normani's hand was on the back of Dinah's neck and their lips were sealed as their eyes fluttered closed.

I was shocked, I haven't seen a couple on this bench since... They soon pulled apart and smiled, talking about whatever they could. I gave me some light in my heart to know that my bench was still useful even in my afterlife.

It was darkening and they headed inside and went their separate ways, I'm guessing the rest of them don't know that they're together. I, soon, walked up and peeped into Camila's room to see her already asleep with her pillow clutched in her arms as if it would run away if she let it go. I smiled softly and glanced into ally's room next. She sat on her bed, book in hand and the light of her bedside lamp on. She was reading.

When I made sure none of them were up to something I smiled and made my way back to the room Lauren now stays in. It had previously been the room I had lived in so it was where I resided even after it all.

I didn't need to open any doors so I just walked through the door but came to a sudden stop when I saw Lauren standing by the bookcase with my pocket watch in hand, eyes now fixated on me.

"You weren't supposed to find that." Was the only words that could leave my mouth before I watched her drop to the floor, out cold.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I decided to still write some stuff but make it like a type of short story. I've not had a lot of time to myself recently so whenever I get some now I'm either reading some TWD fanfictions or just catching up on my writing.

~S