intro

The sound of the room was filled with typing. Satang was rushing to get his essay finished. He and Ford had been on the phone for hours to keep each other awake so they can complete homework assignments, which were due in a few hours. "I'm not going to sleep tonight." Ford said to him.

Satang looked at the clock and wanted to bang his head on his desk. "Ford I literally can't even tell you how tired I am. I barely sleep anyway."
"I know," he started. "It's from all that coffee you drink."
"I wish I knew how to punch people through the phone." Satang said.
"You love me too much." Ford replied.
"Ford, I think I'm just going to submit what I have; it can't be bad. I'll at least get a 75 on it." Satang whined. "But I'm going to bed too. I'm really tired. Goodnight."
"True. I should do the same. Good night."

Satang submitted his essay and closed his laptop. He stared at the wall for a moment before diving into his bed and going to sleep.

Winny stood in front of the gas station, he bought a lollipop and was waiting for Mark. Winny had many thoughts going through his head. He gets to see his elementary best friend and he also is starting a new school in a few hours.

"I see you!" Mark texted. Mark ran in Winny's direction. "I'm so glad you moved in the area. I haven't seen you since elementary." Winny and Mark hugged.

"I was so excited to see you again I literally couldn't sleep." Mark laughed.
"I'm so nervous about today and I happy about seeing you. I'm going insane." Winny stated. "I was sad from leaving my old friends, but I am relieved that I can see you in person more than before."

Aou sat down in the driver side of his car, he decided to call Boom. "What are you doing right now?"
"I was sleeping..." Boom yawned. "Where are you?"
"I was studying at Joong's place with him and Dunk." Aou sighed. "I'm different from last year." Aou played with his windshield wiper.

"We don't know if it's even paid off." Boom said. "You've refused to look at anything regarding your grades."
"Well after being held back, it's changed me." Aou wiped a tear from his face. "Well, I was the only one studying Joong went to bed and Dunk fell asleep on his couch."

"Well come home. The doors unlocked for you." Boom yawned again. "If you do it again you better have plans to stay over for the night."
"I'll see you when I come back."
"Drive safely Aou, please."
"I am." Aou closed his car door, "I am learning lessons, Boom. Go back to sleep I'll be home in a bit."