chapter 3

Winny woke up to see his phone full of messages. He scrolled through all of them until he saw one from Satang, "Thank you for taking me home last night."
"You're welcome, any time!" He sent back to Satang. He called Mark, "Hey, what do you know about Satang?" He asked, getting dressed for school.
"He doesn't tell me too much, Ford, he knows everything."
"What about Dunk and Aou?"
"They know a lot too. But I don't pay attention usually, plus he leaves that for his group which consists of Ford, Aou, Dunk, Perth and obviously himself."

"Do you want anything from the gas station?" Satang texted.

"I can tell you one thing, I think he definitely cares about me." He smiled. He grabbed his bag and headed out the door, "I'll talk to you later, I'm going to the gas station to see if I can meet Satang there."
"Alright, I'll see you." Mark said before hanging up.

Winny jogged to the gas station to see if he could meet Satang.

Satang and Ford were walking out the gas station with Perth as Winny ran up to them. "Are you alright, why are you running?" Satang asked.
"You asked if I wanted anything from here, I've only been here once, and I had no idea what was here." Winny panted, "I also didn't want to make you late."
"I wouldn't care if I was late, Winny." Satang said. "I had no idea what you wanted so I bought you some water."
"Good for my situation, I'm extremely hot." Satang handed Winny the bottle so he could drink some of it, "by the way, Perth, Ford, I'm no maniac."
"Hard to tell,' Ford laughed.
"You could've fooled me," Perth responded

"You should do what Chimon's doing," Perth laughed. Chimon handed Perth a book.
"This is the one I've been reading this week, It's pretty good."
Perth smiled, putting the book in his bag. "I'll read it when I get home."

Ford pulled up in his car, "Come on people"
"Thought you would've quoted a movie again." Satang said.
"No, not feeling like it."

When Ford pulled up to the school, he was greeted with a hug from Mark. "Aww, my bestie is so cute driving his friends here," he said jokingly trying to kiss Ford.

Satang waved at Dunk through the window, Dunk immediately reacted by running out the door. "Satang, if I say I almost got kicked off the yearbook club, how believable is that?"
"Depending on what you did, honestly." Dunk pulled a paper out of his back pocket. "Oh my, how did you get this?" Satang asked, examining the photo.
"I literally used my polaroid yesterday to get a personal picture of Joong for myself."

Satang was in shock. "Oh my gosh, why though?"
"He looked so good yesterday. He usually does but I had to since he wasn't going to say too long after Winny left."
"Does he know?" Satang asked.
"I'm not a psychopath, Satang." Dunk put the image in his pocket.

"I wish I brought my Polaroid. Winny is so handsome." Satang said.
"Ooh you're getting a little crush, aren't you?" Dunk teased.
Satang felt his cheeks starting to burn up. "Boy I'll kick you."

A while later.

"Hey Joong," Dunk said smiling, approaching Joong.
"What's up?" Joong asked.

Dunk handed him an envelope. "Give this to Satang when you see him."
"Alright. But remember, our favor for favor deal?" Joong raised an eyebrow.
"What do you need?" Dunk asked.

Joong set his bag down and pulled a box wrapped with pink paper. "Chimon wants me to give this to Perth. I won't see him until the end of the day though."
Dunk takes the box, "I actually see him in my next class."
"Thank goodness," Joong unexpectedly hugged him. "I'll see you soon and thank you."
"You're welcome Joong." Dunk smiled.

Dunk waved at Joong as they parted ways to go to their next classes.

"Hey Dunk," Aou came up from behind and startled him. "I saw that, what was that about?"
"I don't know. He just randomly hugged me."
"The box?" He said, smirking.
"Oh it's from Chimon to Perth."

Ford came up to Dunk and Aou, "My friend is upset."
"Satang?" Dunk asked.
"Is he okay," Aou asked.
"No, he went to the bathroom nearly in tears in the middle of the last class and he's still sitting in there right now."

"It's probably the club." Dunk said, "One of the guys and him doesn't get along very good, they've nearly physically fought each other during lunch."

"Winny would be pissed to hear that he's upset." Aou said. "The other day he said something about wanting to make Satang happy."
"Holy shit, Winny likes him?" Dunk asked.
"Probably," Ford said, "he left me with Mark the other day and took Satang home. We all know I enjoyed that."
"We know you did." Aou laughed.

The bell rang. "I'm late, I have to go." Ford went off to his class. Dunk and Aou went to their class.