chapter 2

Winny has been in school for about a week. It's time for yearbook photos. "I do not want to do this Mark." Winny says almost pouting.
"It's okay, Winny, he's only going to snap like two pictures of you and you'll be done." Mark reassured him.

"Next," called a familiar voice.
"Mark, is that..."
"Next." That same voice interrupted. Winny went behind the curtain. "Go ahead and take a seat." Satang was too focused on setting up the camera for another photo to notice who he was taking a picture of. "I'm sorry, this damn thing is always giving us issues." He looked up.
"Oh my god, Winny." He felt his heart nearing beating out of his chest.

"It's alright, take your time." Winny said. While Satang tried to fix the camera, the booth was nearly silent for a minute until Winny said, "I knew it was you," Satang looked up at him. "From the voice that is. I had no idea you did photography."
Satang nodded, "Yeah, I'm in the yearbook club. We have to do this."

Aou came behind the curtain Satang was in to assist with the camera. "This school needs new cameras. They have since I've been going here."
"How long have you been here?" Winny asked.
"I've been going here since freshman year." Satang said.
"Okay, lovebirds, if you need assistance again, I'm over there, but Dunk is beside your booth." Aou said, waving and leaving Satang's booth.

"Alright, do you want to hold the year sign or keep it out of your picture?" Satang asked, picking up a blocky 2024 sign.
"Oh, I'm good on that." Winny said.
Satang laughed, "I don't blame you." He said while repositioning the camera, "I never hold onto the sign." Satang took the picture, "Now do a different pose, I have to do two pictures of everyone."

Winny changed to a different position for Satang. "See you later Satang." He said as he smiled and waved.
"No, you won't. Not unless you do after school, or you come visit me at work tonight."
"Trust me Satang, I'll see you, I don't know how yet but I will."
"Unless you skip the rest of your classes and sit up here with me, but you'd have to stay hidden." Satang joked, "But then we'd both get in trouble." Winny shrugged. "I won't let you. Plus, it'd be my decision to stay here."

He doesn't realize that Winny would do almost anything. "Where do I stay?"
"Winny, go to class." Satang laughed.
"I'm serious." Winny said, "Where do I stay?"
"It would be nice, you're wonderful company, but you have to go to class."
"That sucks." Winny said. "Well, I'll stay after school with you then."
"Okay, but you might want to sit with Joong, he's in the computer club. I'll make sure he gets you there safely." Satang said, smiling.
"Alright, then I'll walk you home." Winny said, "Plus your friend seems to like mine, let's give them some time alone."

Satang smiled. He actually liked the idea of walking home with Winny, but he isn't going to say that out loud. He just nodded to agree with the idea.