_Just relax before the storm_

-Some where in Rhodes Island-

Warfaine: "His blood is very abnormal so let me, the blood researcher, personally take care of his treatment"

Medic could only sit quietly and worry

Gavial looked at Warfine and felt worried about Sky in his future on Rhodes island: "hmmm ma'am i think you shouldn't-"

Warfarine: "his blood doesn't contain any originium and is extremely delicious" licking her own lips "he he he he" laughing maniacally"

Gavial: "sigh~"

Warfarine: "just think about it Skadi Blood Originium-Crystal Density is almost zero but this person is absolutely zero but still have the ability to use art ha ha ha ha ha ha. What is his race? How could he not have originium in his blood? and his body healed quite quickly ha ha ha ha just thinking about this makes me excited" crazy scientist is now even crazier

Silence: sigh~ squeeze the bridge of her nose "I hope you don't do anything funny"

Warfarine: "I won't~"

walked out of the meeting room and took out a test tube containing Sky blood: "he he he he"

Sky somewhere in Rhodes Island: *ACHOO* *sniff* "Am I having a fever again? and Why do I feel a chill down my spine?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently Sky now is officially an operator sniper specializing in remote support by his sniper rifle mk14 and the risk that his art will get out of control again .His equipment was issued by Rhodes Island to replace the damaged equipment, everything remained the same except for the words printed on the right sleeve of his shirt that said Rhodes Island in white letters on a blue background.

Rhodes island Dormitory room

Sky: "This shirt is quite comfortable, at least they kept it the same only the words Rhodes Island were added.... oh right I wonder if my gun can shoot originium bullets?"suddenly remembered that he didn't have enough money to buy a box of 9mm bullets, let alone 7.62x51mm.

Sky: "That's right, bullets are so expensive in this game that I want to vomit blood"        

('。_。`)