Unexpected Meeting

During this time while the other operators are now investigating in the slums according to the plot, Sky is not sent to follow them because he is still a rookie.

Time seemed to slow down in the hotel room he was staying in for over 4 hours and he still hadn't left the room. Sky lay on the bed still trying to control his art but it still failed and left him with frozen hands which frustrated him.

He grabbed a towel from the room and wiped his face. Step out of the shower and wonder

Sky: "Should I go without my equipment?" 

He will only rely on his art to defend himself against robbers and thugs if he encounters them

The first place he visited was a small dumpling shop nearby, find a comfortable seat to sit down and he holds up 2 fingers

Sky: "two dumplings please" The reason he chose this place is because he is a frugal person but the real reason is that he doesn't have much money on him and the dumpling it's quite cheap. He was used to a difficult life as he had to work part-time at convenience stores to have money to make ends meet and go to college when he was still on earth. Even though he had quite a bit of money, he still doesn't dare to spend much and still spends money sparingly like in his previous life.

After eating, he paid and left to continue exploring the world of arknights starting from Lungmen 

Walking around, he accidentally bumped into someone who seemed shorter than him. She closed her eyes and raised her face to the sky arrogantly a girl in a grey robe with blond hair split into two ponytails. She has a healthy tan and two black horns

 She has a healthy tan and two black horns

Ifrit: "hey don't you have eyes to see?" Angry eyes and tone

Sky: "Sky: "sorry I just didn't notice you-........wait" saw some crystals on her feet "Infected? Why are you going out?"

Ifrit: "Are you planning to call someone to arrest me?" hostile

Sky: "no no no you are an operator of Rhodes island" took out the id form and showed it in front of Ifrit

Ifrit: "oh!"

Sky: "Where are your parents to let you go alone?"Ifrit felt guilty and hesitated: "I am great Ifrit, I don't need to tell you"

Sky: "oh wowwww" he said in a bored voice but smiled and clapped his hands. His attitude changed quickly because he remembered that this was a city and saw that ifrit could not use firebending indiscriminately.

Ifrit: "You!.....Are you playing me for a fool? I warn you, I can spit fire. Don't irritate me."

Sky: "Tsk. So? I can spit water and ice" Sky disdains her.