Smg4: mario convention

No one's pov

We see a large building with 3 completely black squares with the "Glitchcon" name on them on white. After that, the interior is seen with a lot of huge posters which vary from movies to video games. In it, we see many booths. After that, we see Bowser cosplaying as Darth Vader testing a "real" lightsaber on Hagrid. While Winnie-the-Pooh with a clone trooper helmet watches, we change to another booth when we see a red Teletubbie and some text saying "join the tubbie religion." There, we also see a red individual who is just an extra. We change to another booth called "learn your basics" in it we see Vegeta alongside Baldi with rules on their hands while Baldi complements Vegeta, we change to another booth called "join the dark side" in it we see a bit of text saying "we got cookies" with Emperor Palpatine holding a plate full of cookies and the Cookie Monster is in front of it.)

AH COOKIES VERY IMPORTANT TO ME

(We see Luigi cosplaying as Finn from Adventure Time running and stopping in front of some booths, then he turns toward the camera so we can see his face.

"WOOOOW! This convention is awesome! Look at all this cool stuff"

Mario Runs and stops in front of Luigi." can Mario go home now? My feet hurt and there are too many weirdos here...

They're not weirdos Mario... ...they're in costume! It's called cosplaying! (He turns to a girl with a camera taking pictures.) Look! so am I!

Mario: I'm outta here...

Luigi: Wait, no! Don't leave Mario!

Luigi: Look at all these awesome booths!

(We see an image the upper parts of some booths one including a huge N64 "N".)

"There's something for every kind of Fan" luigi said "yeah hell probably even have a spaghetti enjoyers booth " Leo said

(We see more booths: One where Elmo demands to be tickled, another where Roblox characters are trying to learn how to oof "the right way!", and a fat guy on a booth that says "looking for GF". It has a bully poster.)

"Are you being serious they have a sphagheti appreciation booth?!!" Mario asked "yeah if you look hard enough" Leo said to mario

"C'mon let's go check out the Sci-Fi booth!" Luigi said Luigi runs towards the Bowser booth

Leo then joined up with Meggy and yari "this place is uhh...,, interesting " Meggy said to tari
"Thanks for coming with me Meggy! I'm too shy to come and cosplay alone" tari said to Meggy

(Meggy sees a fat guy with in a tutu and a white wig.)

"uh... oh... no worries Tari... Im always up for new stuff." Meggy said uncomfortably

Suddenly, they see another Booth with the name of "Boopkins anime store!".)

"Oh hey guys! Come and check out my anime store! Please, please, please!" Bopkins begged

(Meggy has horrible flashbacks to "Mario Waits for a Pizza" where Boopkins and Bob forced her to watch anime.)

" Oooooooh"tari looked amazed

"We have everything! Body pillows, cardboard cut outs, figurines, anime dvds, and my original manga! (His "manga" shows a poorly badly drawn Miku.) Only $9.95." Boopkins said " the kid ain't right in the head but he tries" Leo said to Meggy hehe no thanks. We are gonna go check out the rest of the conven-

(Tari goes to check out the anime store.)

"OH MY GOD! Oh! Oh! Oooooooh!" Tari said excitedly

Meggy just Groans.)