Thank you!

Hello, I'm the author of this book, and it's actually my first attempt at writing fan fiction. I started creating this work at the beginning of the pandemic when everyone was on quarantine, and I found myself bored, so I started reading fanfics.

The reason I got into Demon Slayer was because of episode 19, which had incredible animation and went viral. Curious and with plenty of free time, I decided to watch the anime, and I fell in love with it. I wanted to read fanfics about it, especially focusing on Giyuu, my favorite character. However, since the anime was still relatively new, there weren't many works, and the fandom was small. So, out of desperation and impulsiveness, I created my first fanfic.

I was quite young and not very skilled at writing, so it was a bit rough in the beginning. Despite that, people still read my work (I apologize for the quality), and I continued updating without much editing or proofreading.

Initially, I didn't have a clear plan for the main character and often used Tanjiro's lines and actions for her. However, as I continued writing, I learned from this and began to separate the main character from Tanjiro, a lesson that improved my writing.

Now that I'm older and in college, I'm glad I created this book because it helped me improve my English skills. I can't bring myself to read the first chapters as they make me cringe, except for the Sabito chapter, which I'm quite satisfied with. I also want to revamp the old illustrations, but it's not a priority.

I appreciate all the support and hope you continue to follow my future works! By the way, I also have a JJK fanfic, so if you haven't checked it out, please do!

So here are some commemorate illustrations, I did! (Also because I wanna test my drawing skills)

If you guys wanna see the SpeedPaint let me know!

Some rough sketches I did for the protagonists

The drawing process of the new cover.

And lastly...