New Mission (End of Season 1)

Edited: July 29, 2021

***

The sounds of the clashing of cups were heard from the intense game of Kanao and Tanjiro. Their hands going back and forth as they block each other with incredible speed.

"Holy—." Zenitsu couldn't even finish as he watches them.

"Look at them go..." Inosuke mutters with amazement beside you, while you agreed with him.

"I know right!"

But the intense game ended by Kanao when she successfully grabs a cup before Tanjiro could stop her.

"You sure are fast, Kanao!" Tanjiro complimented and Kanao just stared at him.

"Your record is now ten losses and ten wins," Aoi informs Tanjiro.

You didn't know but you were more hyper than usual, standing quickly and headed to Tanjiro's side. "Tan-nii! You're amazing! You're awesome!" You exaggerated your compliment by throwing your hands in the air, "You're already tied with Kanao-chan! Tan-nii's super awesome!" You said in a happy and loud voice.

Tanjiro blinks for a second before an aura of happiness and satisfaction radiates from him. He giggles in a proud tone, feeling giddy at your compliment. "Hehehe~ My little sister is really the best~ thank you (Y/n)...hehehehe~." He said in a merry and blissful tone, followed by his gleeful giggles. 

Well, who wouldn't be happy if they have an encouraging sibling.

The Kamado siblings never feel shame or embarrassment when showing affection to each other.

Tanjiro hugs you, squishing your cheeks together while still giggling from your last comment. You hugged back, wrapping your arms around him, giggling back at him before kissing him on the cheek like you always do when you were kids. 

This scene made Zenitsu want to dismember someone with a sword while Inosuke wanted to gouge his eyes out. They weren't used to family kisses and hugs, or they just haven't met siblings that are close and tender to each other as you guys were, including Nezuko.

'These stupid siblings...their bond is no joke. Hmph! I won't lose! My boar mom showered me with affection by always cleaning me! Hehehe! Take that over your weak ass bond!'

'Damn you Tanjiro, if you weren't (Y/N)-chan's brother I would've slaughtered you right now! That kiss! Her kiss! That was supposed to be mine!'

After your sweet family bonding moments. You both detach from the hug and stood up, Tanjiro offered the two for a run, to which Zenitsu reply with a question, "You mean while doing Total Concentration, Constant?"

"Yeah."

Tanjiro smacked Zenitsu's stomach, to make it firm. "Keep this up the whole time?" Zenitsu complains with a dejected voice.

"Monjiro!" Inosuke called out and stick out his already firm muscular stomach, Zenitsu didn't miss the opportunity and immediately punch it a couple of times but it didn't affect him one bit.

"You're all brawn and no brains!"

A smile forms on your lips, enjoying the moment before calling out to them, "Let's go!"

.

.

-After a day-

.

.

It was the crack of dawn, everything is quiet as all of you sleeps soundly, but not until a loud voice is heard from the window.