Chapter 1

Sometimes when I look into your eyesI pretend you're mine, all damn time~ DelicateTaylor Swift ------------------------

I pretend you're mine, all damn time
~ Delicate
Taylor Swift
------------------------

"Hello lovelies" I said extending the 's' at the end, "Guess our guest for today!!" "Meera, how will they be able to guess, you always do this" Vidya said rolling her eyes, chuckling a bit. "Okay let me get straight to the point then. Okay so, He is a cricketer and spider man" "He is Shubman Gill!" I said with enthusiasm.
A chuckle was heard from the microphone"Hello everyone, I'm Shubman Gill"

Damn his voice, his laugh, I hope I don't sound like a fangirl during the whole podcast interview.

"So, Mr Gill, how are you feeling" Vidya asked Shubman, "I feel excited for this whole podcast interview"

We three chuckled together.
Everything was being recorded on the cameras, the whole crew was behind the camera, making sure everything is put together.

The only thing I couldn't stop looking at was him. He looks like he was written by Taylor Swift and Lana Del Rey. Just perfect. His smile aghhhh, his smile was perfect, showing his dimples that made me swoon over him. His eyes, they are so pretty, I could just stare into them and never stop looking.

His personality is so Taylor coded but his looks and mysteriousness match with Lana's.

Vidya and Shubman were having a conversation while I just looked at Shubman, trying to figure out how this man was real.

"Meera is your staring compition done?"Vidya asked jokingly, "huh?" I asked confused and they both started laughing, even the crew started laughing.

Shit-fuck-what-i-I JUST EMBARRASSED MYSELF IN FRONT OF SHUBMAN THE FUCKING GILL AND EVERYONE WHO WILL BE LOOKING AT THIS. FUCK! UHHH WHAT DO I DO AGHHH THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!

"Hahahah" I just said that, just that.

I had a fun but weird conversation with Shubman. Weird because, I kept looking at him, his eyes and man, he knows how to hold an eye contact and fun since he kept making funny jokes, his humour is elite.

I hope this isn't a dream.

Soon the podcast ended.

"How was it Mr Gill" I asked him, "I had a lot of fun, especially with Vidya" He said jokingly? Or I don't know, I wasn't sure. "Ya, we are besties now, you can tag along with us whenever you want to" Vidya said jokingly or I don't know.

Vidya and Shubman started laughing looking at how my face went from a big smile to a big frown.

"Ya, okay, cool" I rolled my eyes.

"By the way, coffee. My house, right now"
"our house, Meera"
"ya whatever Vidya"

Shubman knew he can't say no so he showed a thumbs up, Vidya's boyfriend Harsh was sitting behind the camera, he came towards where we were "Jiju, Abhi Coffee, chalo, mere ghar" "humare" Vidya rolled her eyes and Shubman and Harsh stared laughing at our behaviour.

"Do you guys mind if I call Ishan?" Shubman asked us removing his phone from the pocket, "bulao, what are you waiting for, the more the merrier" I said excitedly.

So, Me, Vidya, Shubman, Harsh and Ishan were going to my house for coffee. Fun?

-------------------------
Authors note

Helloo lovelies, how are you? I said I was writing a shubman ff and here it is!
Don't forget to vote and comment, a follow would be great!
~Mii