Chapter 20

Two months passed by faster than I thought.  

We've been working day and night to get everything perfect. The IPL season is about to start. Shubman is announced as the captain of the Gujrat Titans. I feel so proud of him, I wish I could congratulate him personally, I mean I can but I feel scared that even a second of an interaction with him will make me fall in love with him again

Everything has been going strong between me and Nathan. He came to surprise me for my birthday which was a month back. I've started loving him.......I think

"Oy kya soch rahi hai itna? jaldi aa flight choot jaygi" Vidya practically yelled at me getting up from her lounge chair which was beside me. I roll my eyes and then follow her to board the plane sluggishly. Me and the team are going to Ahmedabad to film the first episode of the show they organized. And unfortunately or fortunately, I can't choose between these two, we have to interview Shubman and Sai.

I look for my seat walking down the aisle. It was next to Vidya and Harsh, obviously. These two make me miss my Man so much.

I hadn't slept the whole night as I was talking to Nathan. Now I feel like all the energy I had is now drained, like those glucon-d ad where the sun sips the energy from the kids using a straw. I feel so tired even after a strong cup of coffee. I'll just sleep for the entire flight.

I spot the seats where we were supposed to sit and I go in towards the window seat and Vidya and Harsh following behind me.

As soon as the plane is in the air, I fall asleep on Vidya. Ya like literally on Vidya. I feel my eyes getting heavy and I drift off to sleep.

           -----------------------

"Meera uth ja, you need to wake up! Kitna soygi, punch gaye hai." Vidya whisper yells at me while Harsh chuckles in the background. I yawn and open my heavy lids. I still feel sleepy, I should've slept last night.

I do the necessary things after getting into the airport and as soon as we are out I fall asleep in the car.

I don't know what is happening, I just dose of.

~~~~~~

Shubman's Pov

I was feeling bored so I was sitting in the lobby waiting to see who all were yet to come.

I see two black cars pull up at the driveway. I recognize Vidya who just came out of the car in front. I go out to greet them.

"Hello!!" I say giving  a side hug to Harsh and then to Vidya. I see Meera sleeping and a smile creeps up on my lips. Seeing her so peaceful and calm gives my heart a weird happy feeling.

I chuckled looking at her but then my smile went back to a straight line when I saw Rahul go towards the door where she was at probably to pick her up.

I don't know what and how this happened, I walked where Rahul was and pushed him a little aside and then opened the door and took Meera bridal style.

I felt happy having her in my arms, I felt somewhat complete.

I took her to ny room since the rooms weren't alloted to everyone yet. I put her down on my side of the bed. She looked so peaceful and pretty.

I tucked a strand of a strand of hair on her face behind her ear. She looked perfect. I wish she was mine.