11

Adam

My father was coming after me with the belt again. It wasn't an ordinary belt, he had found a way to add bits and pieces of glass into the leather, making a beating ten times more painful. 

I ran down the stairs and to the living room where my mother and sister were. My mother had been sitting at her sewing desk but when she heard the commotion she got up. IMy sister, twelve at the time curled up on the couch.

 I  went to hide behind my mother. I didn't care that I was sixteen. My mother was still my safe place.

"What is going on?" she demanded when my father stormed in.

"Alessia, get out of the way," my father said." I don't want to hurt you."

"If you hurt my flesh and blood, you hurt me too," she answered. 
"Don't make me repeat myself, Alessia or I will punish you too."

"You're angry right now, Jack. Dangerously angry. You will hur him badly. You might even kill him."

"Alessia," he warned. "I will tell you one last time."

I did not want my mother to get in trouble or worse because of me. So, I stepped out from behind her and faced my father like a man that I was not.

"It's about time you stopped being a little pussy," he hissed. 

The belt cracked against my back cutting into my skin. I cried out in pain. This was the seventh. I had been keeping track because usually he gave me four hard ones. But he didn't stop after four. 

By the twelfth I was getting dizzy from the intense pain. 

"Please stop," my mother begged, sobbing. He had made  both her and my sister stay in the room to watch. To hurt her. To humiliate me. 

He pushed me over. I had been barely holding on the edge of the table for support. I fell to the floor in a pathetic heap, crying. There were more angry tears than pain. 

My mother rushed forward to help me but he pulled her back.

"Don't. He needs to learn a lesson."

"But what did he do?"

"Caught him talking to a recruiter. He was trying to run away and join the army because we 'don't treat him right'. Can you imagine after everything we've done for this bastard, that's how he would thank us. By bringing shame on our name and trying to run away? And to top it off, apparently he got some girl pregnant and didn't want to do the responsible thing."

How the hell did he even know that? She wouldn't have told him would she? She wouldn't have. 

"Adam, is this true?"

Of course it was true. I hated him. The way he hurt my mother. The way he hurt my sister. The way he hurt me. 

I wanted to get as far away from him as I could. I wanted nothing to do with him. I curled into a ball trying to hide from his eyes boring into the back of my head. 

He was no longer my father. I couldn't claim someone I hated that much as anything to me except my enemy.

"Olivia, get out of here,"  Jack said.

When my sister left, I heard Jack instructing my mother to bring him a knife from the kitchen. Maybe this is the part where he would kill me. I was more than ready. I couldn't do this anymore.  I would rather go to hell than spend another day with him. 

When my mother came back she handed him the knife.  He then told her to hold down my hands which she did without hesitation. 

What the fuck was wrong with her? Why didn't she turn the knife on him? This was her chance. Her chance for all of us to finally free.

She wasn't going to kill him? Was his dick that good?

Jack spread my legs out and kneeled down on them. I winced from the pain his weight inflicted on my legs.

"Since you're such a pussy who likes to go around making girls pregnant..." he said looking right at me. "I guess we got to cut your dick off."

He didn't even know the situation. He had no idea what he was talking about or doing. 

My mother gasped. "What? What do you mean?"

"What the fuck?" I screamed. That news brought me a new strength I didn't realize I had been conserving. I ripped my arms from my mother's grip and jerked away from Jack. I heard him fall over with a thud. 

I started to run out of the room but stopped the second I felt a crack against my skull. The pain caught up to me and I cried out. The floor rushed up to my face then I blacked out. 

I wasn't sure how long I had been out for. When I opened my eyes it was daylight.  The bright sunlight coming in from my window made me squint.   

I was in my bed, tucked in tightly. My mother's style of tucking. 

It took me a long time until I had picked myself up to a sitting position. I was hurting all over. So much so that I felt like passing out all over again. I had to know. 

I picked up a part of the sheet and tugged it until it became loose. I then lifted it up. Usually I was brave, but this time it took me several seconds until I summoned up my strength and lifted it all the way up.  

I sat in silent shock just looking. 

I had nothing there. It was gone. Completely. Just the smallest stub as an ugly reminder of what I had lost.  

I dropped my head back unto my pillow as the tears came into my eyes. 

My non existing dick felt bruised. My pride was bruised. Everything felt bruised. 

Shamelessly I laid there and sobbed. What had I  even done to deserve this. 

Murderous rage swept through me. I was going to kill him. Even if that was the last thing that I ever did. 

I was going to kill Jack.