14

Gloria

I felt his eyes on me, making my skin crawl. I hated him. Hated this. I had to find a way to get out of here alive.  I wasn't exactly sure how I would do that. I needed to scope the area better. Maybe figure out a way to see how far from town we lived. I didn't usually like people, but a group of people would be what I needed most right now.
"Gloria."
He was calling me. Why did he have to call me?
"Come here."
I kept on weeding.
"Gloria, you need to go to Adam," Mariah said.

I don't know why, but I listened to her. Maybe because she seemed like the lesser crazy one in this whole scenario. I was still trying to figure out what-was-his-name. Tristan. 

I stood up dusting off the dirt on my dress and walked up to the monster. He was taller than me by probably a foot, so every time we were close I had to crane my neck up. 

He looked down at me, his eyes boring into my soul.

With no warning, his hand shot out and he gripped me by the neck. I was too stunned to realize he had even touched me until he moved his hand away slowly and reluctantly. 

"I have something for you," he said softly. It was weird. It was as if he had changed characters. He instructed me to follow him and started to lead me towards the house. As we walked I looked in all directions for a possible escape. There was none. He was North, Mariah was South, Thomas was East, and I knew Tristan was somewhere West. I still felt very unsure about him. 

We went into the house and he took me into what I figured was their bedroom, but we didn't stop there. He went to the wall and pushed it. The wall caved in turning around as if there were wheels under it. He kept a careful eye on me as we went in. It was a very awkward place to be in. In the middle of the room was a dance pole. On the walls was a variety of whips, handcuffs, and other very kinky objects. 

"Stand right there," he instructed. He went to a dresser and opened the top drawer. After rummaging he grabbed something out of it and turned to me. 

"Girls love their shiny jewels don't they?" he smirked holding up a weird collar thing. In the middle of it was a single green gem.

"Emerald," he said. "My favorite shiny jewel."

"I don't want it," I said.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you, that you shouldn't turn down a gift?" He faked a look of hurt on his face. "It's terribly rude."

"Come here," he said.

My feet dragged slowly across the floor until I was a few inches away from him.

He closed the gap between us. To my dismay. 

"On your knees."

When I made no move, he grabbed me by the throat with one hand as earlier and forced me down. I hit my knees against the cold floor, the pain shot up my back. I wanted to scream 'Fuck' and 'Fuck you'.

"There," he smiled looking down at me as if he was proud. "You look perfect."

He bent slightly and arranged the collar around my neck, clicking it in place.

"This collar," he said," Prevents you from doing anything stupid. Say you decide to leave my property, well you can't."

All hope drained away with his words.

The words I had been dying to say spilled out. "Fuck you."

He dragged his dirty, disgusting fingers across my lips opening them partly, "You'd like that? Wouldn't you?" he murmured looking...turned on? 

Fuck him.

"Take your hand off of my face or I'll bite your finger off."

"OOh," he laughed. "You're a feisty one, eh?"

"Most definitely."

"How are you feeling right now?" he asked.

"Humiliated."

"Good. That's exactly what I want you to be."

"Fuck you," I said again. I couldn't say it enough.

"In due time, my dear. In due time."

A long time later, he took me back to the basement where Tristan was already. He chained me then left whistling an all too happy sounding song.

Fuck him.

"Got your collar huh?" Tristan said as soon as the door closed.

I wondered if he had one. If so I hadn't seen it.

"Well, don't do anything stupid now or else you'll pass out and find yourself in isolation for days at a time. No water, no food. No light. Just you and your thoughts."

I wish he would shut up. I needed to think. 

"Enough to drive you insane," he continued. "People weren't made to be isolated. Plus with the cold and the occasional rats. It's inhumane." 

I looked at him in complete horror. "Rats?"

"Yeah, rats."

"I don't do rats." I shuddered. "They're like my greatest fear."

Tristan shrugged. "Well..."

I shuddered again. This time from cold.  I grabbed the flimsy sheet and wrapped myself in it. It didn't do much but it made me feel slightly protected. 

"But all that to say, there is no escape from this. So don't even try."

"I won't stop trying until I die or get out of this place."

"Or you fall in love with him. Wouldn't be the first time that happened." He laughed dryly shaking his head. 

Creep. 

"What is his whole purpose?" I asked.

 "All stems from Mommy and Daddy issues according to Mariah."

"She talks to you like that?"

"What do you mean like that?"

"About him?"

"Heck yeah. After ten years you get close enough to tell each other everything."

Well, now I know who to not tell any of my plans to. 

"She once did a Potiphar's wife act."

"What do you mean?"

Who the heck was Potiphar? Or his wife?

Tristan laughed shaking his head again. "She tried to come on to me and when I turned her down, she went and changed the story to her husband, saying I tried to rape her."

"What did he do to you?"

"Almost cut my dick off."

"Did he?"

"I said almost."

"What did he do instead?"

"Shaved my hair completely off. I had never cut my hair."

"Like Samson?" I said smiling for the first time today.

"You know Samson but not Potiphar?"

I shrugged. 

"It made me really unhappy but at least it wasn't my dick."

"Stop saying "dick"."

"Cock. Is that better?"

I rolled my eyes. Men.

Comment, vote, and share please!