Day 2

Jax: She. Did. Not. Sweetie? SWEETIE! I have played pranks every day for the past year, AND THIS IS WHAT I GET! Unacceptable, I need to up my game I don't know why I am venting to this diary... no it's not a diary, It's a battle log. I will fight the sweetness with sheer willpower and pranks. I won't go down without a fight this isn't the last of me I will return. Mark my words raggy! I'll be back! PS: I am not a Furry. Pomni is losing it faster than we anticipated. She has 3 days tops.

Pomni:... Well. Jax is harassing Ragatha. He just dumped water on her head and tripped her on the way to getting a towel. When she finally got the towel he shot her with a paintball gun! LIKE WHERE DID HE EVEN GET THAT! Now Ragatha is crying and Jax is evading capture by our local authorities Cain and Bubble. I do have to say the Furry is a natural athlete. He should really consider going pro it's been 5 minutes and they haven't caught him. Anyway, Kinger isn't looking too hot. He hasn't stopped vibrating since last night and he's no longer speaking. He's probably shaken up by how annoying Jax is being. He usually isn't this bad. Like maybe 1 or 2 pranks a day, but 3 pranks in 5 minutes? That's a new record. I feel like Ragatha is the mom and we are all kids. She just has that old lady energy to her. Be careful or she'll take you out with a frying pan. I should probably go check on Ragatha before she floods the whole tent.

Kinger: veryvbecu beruvhbecbeh feriu vi efh veh fhiv iht vevervevuerneuvenv ervveurbvv

Ragatha: Sorry Kinger but I don't think you can use this anymore. He's going to end up destroying the pages sooner or later if we let him keep writing. I've had a pretty good day so far. Jax is up to mischief as usual. He pegged me with a waterbucket which was just his way of giving me a shower. Then he tripped me in the hall to help work on my reflexes and finally, he gave me a new blue shirt. Honestly, he's been such a gentleman all day. He should keep this up it's a good look for him. Sadly while I was going back to the main room Caine was cutting onions, devious little things. I started crying which is an annoying side effect of onions. Pomni thought I was crying because of Jax for some reason and came over and gave me a hug. Very thoughtful of her. Honestly, it's been a fantastic day and I hope tomorrow is even better.

Jax: Battle log 2. Ragatha is more determined than I thought. After reading her logs I've come to the assumption that she is trying to brainwash me into believing that I am a decent human being. Two problems with that. I'm not a human anymore, curse this bunny suit, and two, who cares about being decent? It's much more fun to annoy the locals. I am prepared to step up my game and prove once and for all that I won't bow to any moral code or human decency. You've been warned Raggy. PS: Pomni won't quit the furry stuff. I've got a spare zebra costume in my closet. Let's see how much she likes being a furry.