Day 4

Pomni:     Today was wild. First off Jax decided to go rogue and disappeared. Still no clue what happened to him, Ragatha said that we should put this book on a table and wait for him to come and write in it. I think he's just going to ignore the book but Ragatha said that he has grown very attached to it. Jax doesn't have those kinds of emotions. Anyway, I woke up this morning to screaming in Gangle's room. I rushed in to see her tied up in a knot screaming about the poltergeist. I have no idea what the poltergeist is but Ragatha says it's a kind of ghost. It took me and Raggy ( Jax's nickname for Ragatha, it's pretty catchy ) an hour to untie Gangle. I could have been sleeping but no, the poltergeist had to ruin everything. We went to talk to Caine but apparently, Caine doesn't care much for poltergeist and told us to go play make-believe somewhere else. Everything was peaceful until around 1 in the afternoon when the poltergeist made another appearance, this time in the kitchen. Ragatha was making cookies and had just finished her 37th pan. ( for some reason she only cooks 1 cookie at a time ) and she turned around to add her 37th cookie to the plate but when she looked around the cookies where gone and white flour was everywhere. Ragatha said because the poltergeist was white it must have thought the flower was another poltergeist, but when the poltergeist went to pick up the flower it exploded and went everywhere. The poltergeist after thinking it killed another one of its kind went stress eating and ate all of the cookies. We went to go tell Caine but he was playing poker with Bubble and said he didn't have time for the flower-loving undead.

Ragatha: I    just don't get it. The Ghosty could have asked nicely for the cookies and I would have happily given them over. Strange how the lifeless work sometimes. Still, 3 crazy things have happened today, and unfortunately, we can't blame them on Jax like we usually do, maybe he ran away because we always blame him for everything. Poor soul. The first thing that I don't think Pomni mentioned, because she was unconscious was the bathroom extravaganza. Pomni woke up early this morning and ( according to Zooble who was patrolling the halls looking for stay gloinks ) walked over to the bathroom, and after walking inside she screamed something about a ghost, and while trying to escape she ran into the bathroom door and knocked herself out. Quite the series of unfortunate events. Now I'm going to put the book on the table and hope we catch Jax coming to write, he really can't not write in this, such a sweetie.

Jax: Battle log 3.

My. Day. Has. Sucked. I woke up this morning to prepare for a lovely day of pranks and laughing over others misfortune. I walked into the kitchen to get out some flower for an explosive prank. Unfortunately, the dark isn't my friend and doomed me to my fate. Once I was clean and happy the next second white and fuming. The stupid flower wasn't closed! Who even puts back an open bag of flower? Fuming I stomped over to the bathroom to wash off when Pomni Sleepily walked in. I said " Hey pom pom" and then she chucked a bottle of soap at me and started screaming about a ghost. Now there are not many things I'm afraid of but me and ghosts don't mix. So I ran after Pomni as she escaped from the bathroom, fortunately for me she knocked herself out on the door, I don't have to be faster than the ghost I just have to be faster than the ghost's next meal. Sadly with my vision impaired from the soap bottle I stumbled into what I thought was my room only to figure out it was Gangles. She started screaming bloody murder about a poltergeist. Crud, the ghost had followed me. I couldn't see because OF THE SOAP, curse you Pomni, and your highly accurate aim. Even with my vision eliminated I still managed to grab the ghost. It was a tough fight but in the end, I tied the unfortunate sucker into a knot and made my escape. A couple of minutes later Pomni and Ragatha walked into Gangles' room. Judging by the lack of further screaming I used my massive brain to conclude that the ghost had escaped. I decided to stay hidden for the rest of the day to stay safe. At about 1 pm I smelled something amazing, cookies. We don't have to eat in the digital world but cookies are still fantastic. So I snuck over to the kitchen to see if I could nab some cookies. After a successful cookie nabbing, I retreated to the bathroom and finally washed off. Fur sucks to wash, you need about 10 blowdryers. After I came out of the bathroom I saw Ragatha putting the battle log on a table. She was acting very suspiciously so I waited until she hid behind a corner and used my fishing rod to snatch the book. Ragatha started screaming about the poltergeist returning so I made my leave as fast as rabbitly possible. Now I'm hiding in the closet. So long till we meet in the next battle log.