Day 3

Pomni: Kinger abstractied... I didn't think this was going to happen... It's crazy to see someone who you cared about disappear like that, knowing that I'll disappear someday... Maybe tomorrow, who knows when. Oh wait Jax is coming over here I bet he has something annoying to say.

Jax: Yes I do have something to say, so you better listen okay Pompom?

Pomni: Why are we writing what we think in the book? We are literally standing two inches apart.

Jax: Plot convenience obviously

Pomni: Plot what?

Jax: Your brain couldn't handle it, anyway I'm not a furry.

Pomni: But you're a rabbit. Rabbits have fur and dressing up as an animal with fur makes you a furry right?

Jax: THIS IS AGAINST MY WILL!

Pomni: Why are you writing in all caps? Doesn't that make your hand cramp?

Jax: To express my emotion to the casual viewer, duuuh.

Pomni: The casual what?

Jax: This is way over your head pom pom.

Pomni: Don't call me pom pom it sounds like I'm a decoration.

Jax: With that much face paint you look like a decoration

Pomni: Well it's not like I can take it off. Every time I wash it off it just comes back.

Jax: That doesn't sound like a problem. You have infinite face paint. Wait, I've found an infinite money glitch! We sell the face paint you wipe off and we get rich! I promise to split the profits 70/30.

Pomni: Sounds great but who are we going to sell it to?

Jax Curses Caine already thought of this.

Pomni: You should probably go cheer Ragatha up.

Jax: What's wrong with Raggy? She's fine last time I saw her she was passed out on the floor.

Pomni: Umm no she's right behind us. DON'T YOU LOOK, IDIOT, THAT MAKES US LOOK SUSPICIOUS!

Jax: I still don't see the problem, she's just crying seems normal to me.

Pomni: ... Do you have any emotions? She's been crying for 5 hours.

Jax: My goodness her tear ducts must be working overtime!

Pomni: I just can't with you

Jax: What I'll be fine, why is she crying anyway? Hangnail?

Pomni: You think she'd be crying that long over a hangnail?

Jax: I mean, yeah? She cries about a lot of stuff.

Pomni: Yeah stuff that you do to her!

Jax: Pom pom you don't get it. Those are happy tears.

Pomni: Just get over there and cheer her up.

Jax: Why don't you do it? It was your idea.

Pomni: Because she likes you duh. She actually thinks you are a nice furry for some reason.

Jax: What did we say about furries?

Pomni: I see that you are holding a furry suit in your hand very menacingly.

Jax: I'm asserting dominance.

Pomni: Point taken. So when are you going to go over there and help her out of her misery?

Jax: Right after you give me a good reason I should.

Pomni: I'll give you the keys to my room.

Jax: already got those.

Pomni: WHAT WHEN DID YOU GET THOSE!

Jax: I have my ways. Hope you're not scared of spiders.

Pomni: WHAT! Control yourself Pomni it's just a joke, just a joke. I'll give you my dessert for the week.

Jax: I'd take half of it anyway.

Pomni: You do have a habit of doing that.

Jax: Steal from the rich to give to the more fortunate.

Pomni: umm that's not how that goes.

Jax: I live my life in style.

Pomni: Fine whatever, I'll be your friend.

Jax: You're really getting desperate aren't you?

Pomni: Yeah, I withhold my friendship to get what I want.

Jax: respectable. How about all three?

Pomni: Deal. Now can we stop writing? My hand hurts.

Jax: Weakling

Ragatha: Well Kinger is gone. I'll never get to see him again. All the good times we had. I will have to move on. It happens from time to time. Just have to stay strong for my friends. I'm not going down without a fight! On second thought I don't like fighting, that's more of Jax's style. How about a peaceful debate? I'm not going down without a debate! Much better! Other Than Kinger unfortunately leaving us I experienced something amazing today. Jax was socially acceptable. He's usually very naughty and fools around a lot but not a single prank today. He even was having a nice time with Pomni. I saw them huddled around the book taking turns writing. So sweet. They were talking about pompoms and dessert I think. Then after they finished pomni walked away and Jax came and sat with me. The sweetie, I always knew he had a big heart. He started talking about furries for some reason, but it's the thought that counts. He also asked me if I withheld my friendship with people to get what I wanted. Why would I do that?

Sounds like a lot of trouble when you could ask nicely. He left after a couple of minutes but that was the best few minutes of the day. I knew kindness could make him a decent human being. He was always nice to me but now he's even getting along with Pomni. I count this as a success. So far this day has been amazing. I'll be super happy to see what happens tomorrow.

Jax: Ugh Raggy. That was easily the worst 5 minutes of my life. I had to... Be nice. The horror. Imagine not goofing off, not doing anything fun, and not harassing the locals. Basically torture. Thankfully I didn't have to be there long and Dollface seems to have taken the bait. Which means free dessert for me. Plus now that Raggy thinks I'm being nice maybe she'll give me her dessert as well. Double dessert. And Kinger, he's gone. Which means triple free dessert for me! My goodness the stars are just aligning for me, aren't they? This was a very successful day. Peace out little book thingy.