Day 5

Zooble: I do not approve of this book.

Ragatha: hang on one second. Zooble is being feisty.

Zooble: I was promised 3 cookies if I write in here THREE COOKIES. Yeah, I know you're already insanely jealous and probably drooling, but they are mine not yours so don't get any bright ideas. I don't know what to write, Raggy told me to write what happened today but that seems pretty boring. Nothing exciting happened today, Jax got sick and has locked himself in his room because he needs to " take his meds without Ragatha constantly harassing him" I think it's also because Caine doesn't approve of "over-the-counter drugs". Ibuprofen is not a drug. Why doesn't Gangle write in here? I feel like everyone else does, Pomni, Ragatha, Jax. Don't know how they convinced him. But Gangle always has an emotional breakdown every time the book comes near her. Anyway, I need to finish my recap of the day. Something about Jax being sick, and Ibuprofen. Everyone else is lazing around. Pomni is... doing something over there. It looks like a sad attempt at the worm. She's just mashing her face against the ground over and over. Man, this would be entertaining if I had my cookies right now. Gangle is hiding from the book, and Caine and Bubble are still playing poker. That game has been going on for like 31 hours. Caine is for sure bluffing. And Ragatha is sitting outside Jax's door with... Cookies. ARE THOSE MY COOKIES?! Hold up fam I need to go liberate my sweets.

Pomni: Well. Zooble is not having a good day. She just went and stole all of Ragatha's cookies and is now on the warpath. Muttering something about cookies, poker, and Ibuprofen not being a drug. I didn't know we even had Ibuprofen. Jax seems to get his hands on everything, Fishing rods, people's keys, Over-the-counter drugs, Flamethrowers... Where is he getting this stuff? He has to have a stash of stuff somewhere, maybe the exit is over there too.... I'M NOT GOING CRAZY YOU'RE GOING CRAZY! Caine just lost in poker. Now Bubble is eating the table. I'm bored. I was trying to learn how to dance but I'm naturally ungraceful. A klutz if you will. Wait! Jax must have been a pickpocket in his past life ( That sounds weird, let's just say before disaster struck ) that would explain why my deserts go missing every evening. I have to stop sitting next to that criminal. Well, Ragatha is crying, again. I should probably go comfort her. I really want to leave this place...

Ragatha: Pomni is so sweet. She came over and sat with me while I was feeling a bit down. Zooble took away my hard work and that wasn't a pleasant feeling. I did promise her cookies though but those were a bit cold and it pains me for people to taste anything but my best work. Those cookies were meant for Jax, he wouldn't care about them being cold because he burnt his taste buds after the Pomni and tomato soup incident. Sadly Zooble was the one who took them and her taste buds are in perfect working order. Hope they still tasted good.

Zooble: GOSH DANG RAGGY THEY WERE AMAZING.

Ragatha: Zooble was watching me write and wanted to show her support. So sweet. Luckily my cookies still tasted amazing. I'm going to slide the book under Jax's door so he can write his log for today it would break his heart if he missed a day.

Jax: Critical mistake Raggy I don't have a heart to break, built from solid steel only weakened by sickness. You'd think Caine would have eradicated all of the diseases from this place, but no. Pomni is correct. I do have a stash, just not an exit. I'd have been long gone from this abysmal circus if I had the chance. Sadly my plans of world domination will have to be put on hold for today because of this sickness that is annihilating my body. Definitely a scheme from Caine to keep me out of chaos. BUT HE CAN NOT STOP THE CHAOS! I WILL RISE, 

BIGGER,

 BETTER, 

S T R O N G E R!

 And without Ibeprohen. Caine is awful at security I can just get whatever I want, for only a small price. Maybe I'll show the others one day. Ragahtha is too strict to the rules and would immediately tell Caine, that Gangle would be way too scared to come, Zooble is not a good traveling companion. Pomni badly wants an exit so maybe she can come. Might help her rapidly declining mental stability. But I need to have a price. Only an idiot does things for free. I basically have everything. Eh, we'll work it out down the line. No plan is the best plan. Except when you're in danger, then the best plan is to sacrifice everyone else so you can escape. I have a sickness to defeat and a Caine to annoy tomorrow. So long battle log.