They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor 7.4

They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor, which made me laugh to death. 7.4

Han Jingbai suspected that his fragrant and soft little apprentice was stupid, "What do you mean by this?"

This question was boring for him. He originally wanted to avoid the topic and not touch the sore point, but in the end he didn't appreciate his kindness at all. "I just saw Mo Qianqi going out, and he was very happy."

Han Jingbai said: "His son built the foundation and came to express his gratitude to me." 

"Huh?"

Something is wrong, why is this so different from the script he thought? Mo Zhiyang took back his hand and tilted his head, "You mean, he's here to say thank you, not to do this or that to you?"

These words sounded new. Han Jingbai raised his head and looked at him, "What is that?"

"Nothing, nothing." Mo Zhiyang didn't dare to say what he was thinking.

If he knew, he would be beaten severely, so he quickly changed the subject. "Aren't we going to learn that technique tonight?" He said, quickly taking out the booklet from his arms, "Here."

Han Jingbai took the booklet but opened it in no hurry, "Do you really want to learn?"

"Yes, as long as I can reshape my muscles and bones and become an immortal, I can bear no matter how much hardship I have to endure." Mo Zhiyang clenched his hands into fists, his words were sonorous and firm, his eyes were shining, and he was extremely beautiful.

Seeing him looking at death as if he were at home, Han Jingbai raised the corners of his mouth and stretched out his hand towards him, "Come here."

Mo Zhiyang felt it was strange. He stretched out his hand halfway, only to retract it again. He wiped his clothes repeatedly to make sure his hands were clean before stretching out his hand.

When his hand was held, Master's body temperature was a little low, probably because of his poor health.

The two people's skin touched each other, and an inexplicable sense of familiarity rushed into his consciousness. Mo Zhiyang was startled, and subconsciously held his hand tightly. "You, you call me Yangyang."

"Huh?" Han Jingbai felt pain in his palm, which showed how hard the young apprentice was clenching.

"You, why don't you say it~" Mo Zhiyang subconsciously put on a crying tone, with a hint of coquettishness.

Han Jingbai was tickled by the tone of his voice, so he opened his mouth and said, "Yang Yang."

As soon as these words came out, the young apprentice rushed towards him. Han Jingbai didn't react for a moment, but he still subconsciously hugged his waist to prevent him from falling. 

"Woooooo~"

It was still a familiar embrace. Mo Zhiyang thought that he would not follow him after he had a child. After all, his biggest hope was to have a cub, but he didn't expect...

"Why are you crying?" The person in his arms suddenly cried, which made Han Jingbai feel at a loss. Why was he crying before he started doing bad things?

Perhaps Mo Zhiyang also felt that he was being too pretentious, so he nestled in his arms, holding back his tears and said, "It's okay."

Although he didn't know why, Han Jingbai didn't ask any more questions and gently patted his back to show comfort. "Don't cry, don't be afraid, Master is responsible for everything."