O11 | ᴛʀᴀɪɴʀɪᴅᴇ

•---✵---꧁꧂---✵---•

"Is this even a good plan?" Ethan questioned from behind me as we made our way down the crowded stairs of the subway station.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to." The sass was strong in Tara's tone.

"So we just peel off and the killer picks us off one by one? No, thank you." Ethan walked in front of me and clenched his fist around his backpack strap.

The subway station in New York was always been a place I avoided. Now we needed to get to the theatre and travelling in public sounded good while there was a killer on the loose.

The smell was disgusting. A mix of piss and throw up.

Many people wore costumes for halloween. Ghosts, Witches, Skeletons.. the usual. The place was crowded and Sam quickly made her way to the train.

"Let's just get to the theatre. Come on, in here." Sam was fast to push herself into the train already packed with people.

"Yes, because it'll be less scary in the serial killer movie theatre." Chad followed Sam and Tara picked up her pace.

I wasn't far behind them. I tried making my way to them but the crowd pushed me further behind. With my head down to watch my steps I pushed myself through the people.

Just as I was about to step in I saw a black robe out of the corner of my eye. I flinched and immediately looked up coming to face with a ghostface mask.

My lips parted and the masked men turned to look at me. I immediately felt memories from the night when he attacked me flood through my head.

But before I could process what happened the guy laughed stupidly. "What? Is this your first halloween or what??" His voice was weirdly high pitched.

I just furrowed my eyebrows and gave him a dirty look.

He just brushed past me, purposely pushing me out of his way harshly. I felt a hand grab me and drag me into the train.

The smell of sweat and alcohol was even worse in the small train. "There's a killer after us. We don't have time to pick any fights!" Tara held my wrist tighter and pulled me closer.

The doors closed with a loud noise and people pushed me and Tara further down the compartment. "Hey!"

Some girl with angel wings pushed them directly in my face but Tara was quick to pull me away.

I stood next to Tara, both of our hands interlinked to find comfort. "Where are Mindy and Lane?" Sam looked around in search of her friend.

"They missed the train." Chad said angrily. "And Ethan?" I looked around and tried to get a glimpse of the curly haired boy.

"I was gonna wait for her, but cute boy dragged me on." Chad gave Danny a look. "Just trying to keep us together." He defended himself.

"By pulling us apart?" Tara raised her eyebrows and her grip on my hand got tighter. It was clear that she was nervous.

The lights flickered and I got pushed further into Tara by some stanky men.