Plan

__________________________

One word to describe my brother, Grant? Player.

He plays with girl's hearts and throws them out the next week like they're toys. I've seen so many girls walk in and out of our house, it's not even healthy. They're never even pretty. It's just the fact that they have big boobs and a big butt that satisfies him.

   Grant hasn't always been this way. In fact, when he was 15, he had a very stable girlfriend. It's all because of her that his playerish ways began.

    Malia. That was her name. I had heard Grant talk about her since he was 12. He really liked her. He finally got the courage to ask her out when they were 14, and she said yes. They dated for months, 10 to be exact. February 12, also known as Grant's birthday, is the date that Grant's whole world came crashing down.

    Since they were only 15, Grant and Malia weren't allowed to drive on their own, so Malia's dad had to drive her everywhere. Malia was going to surprise Grant, but while Malia's dad was driving, a drunk driver came down the same road. The driver didn't stop at the stop sign and ran right into the passenger door, which was where Malia was sitting. When it hit, she hadn't completely died. Her dad called the ambulance immediately but called Grant right after. Mom, Dad, Grant, and I hurried to the hospital as fast as we could, Grant on the verge of tears the whole way.

   We reached the hospital and saw Malia's mom and dad, her best friend Ashley, and her Aunt Susan. We all sat in the waiting room for about 15 minutes before the doctor came out and told us she couldn't make it. Grant burst into tears right when those words were spoken. That was the only time I'd ever seen Grant cry. He's never been a big crier.

    Grant became depressed after that. He only came out of his room to get food and use the bathroom. I guess it was good that he was eating, though. He wasn't completely depressed. He still talked to me. But the day he brought the first girl home was when that all ended.

    I thought he was finally over Malia and was gonna start dating again. But boy, was I wrong. He brought in the first girl, but the next week, there would be a new girl in. It continued like that, and that's still how it goes. But that's all gonna stop.

===

    Grant pulled into his usual parking space and pulled the key out of ignition. I grabbed my bag from the backseat and put it on my back. I checked my hair in the from mirror. "Do you really have to check your hair every 10 minutes?" Grant asked.

"Oh, get on somewhere," I said.

    Grant smirked his famous smirk that reached his eyes and unlocked the door for me. "Aren't you coming?" I asked.

   He shook his head gleefully, his hair flopping into his eyes. "I have an early morning make-out session with Mikaela."

   I rolled my eyes in disgust. "You're such a man whore. It's not even human."

    I stepped out of the car but stuck my head back through the window. "And by the way, her name's Mickey."

     And with that, I shuffled toward the school. I walked on the door, hearing random people greet me as I walked down the hallway. I always smiled and waved, even if I didn't know them. I didn't want to come off as rude. I opened my locker and got my books for 1st period. I shut my locker door with a soft slam and saw my two best friends making their way over to my locker.

    Quentin Reynolds and Samantha Alway. Samantha and I have been best friends since we were 7. She has beautiful, long blonde hair that comes to her waist and blue eyes. We are considered the "hottest freshmen" by the freshman fling, which is the people in the school who decides who is who.