CHAPTER SEVEN

It was a cold Monday morning, Claribel buttoned up her cardigan as the wind growled and the leaves danced.

Two weeks had gone by since her encounter with Tokyo, and she missed him even though she was utterly annoyed with him.

Every time she was at work she would remember the first time they met.

She knew she did not love him but he was the only thing close to adventure she had had in her boring life, she missed the two-day thrill she had and she hoped to see him again.

"Claribel."

She heard her name from behind her, she turned to see Chloe running towards her. She was happy to see her friend but for a split second, she thought It was Tokyo.

She walked with her friend to the Cafe.

"You do not look too good Claribel."

What's wrong?

Chloe asked as they started working, "Nothing out of the ordinary, I am just weary of my boring life it is always the same activities day in and day out."

Chloe sighed out of solace, she had thought something bad had happened to her.

" Claribel, see this as your moment of peace, free from drama and tension and enjoy it, who knows your life may turn into a rollercoaster soon."

She was not wrong at all because nothing could have prepared her for the whirlwind that was on its way.