Beginning Page

Hello there Everyone, and welcome to this newest Book I've made for JeymisPeixoto and his Special Crossover Stories that'll be shown later on. So basically, I've talked to JeymisPeixoto in the Private Conversation about me making a different Special Book for this specific Crossover Story that he'll be making in the future. The story is none other than the upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Through the CrossHero-Verse!" Crossover Story, and he said that he's alright with me making this Book for him.

This Book will show the Events of each of those Universes (which are some of JeymisPeixoto's Crossover Stories that I've mentioned some that'll appear in the Sequel Story to Blitzo's Multiversal Journey) that'll be making their Appearances in his upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Through the CrossHero-Verse!" Crossover Story.

While I'll be showing most of the Events about each of these Universes, I'll also show some Stuff that'll connects these Universes into a Connected Cinematic Universe, just like both The DCEU and The MCU, but also very different at the same time. And if I get some information about one of the Universes wrong, then perhaps JeymisPeixoto could correct me in either the Comment Section below or in the Private Conversation instead.

I'll even make pages about some Newer Characters will be very Important later on in JeymisPeixoto's upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Through the CrossHero-Verse!" Crossover Story.

I will be seeing all of you guys on the next upcoming page, where it will show one of the First Universes. And like always on all of my Wattpad Books, Peace Out Everyone!!!