New OC #1

Hello there guys, sorry if I haven't been updating this Information Book for JeymisPeixoto and his upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Through the CrossHero-Verse!" Crossover Story, I was just very busy with my other Books on Wattpad, while also posting some Random Pictures on my DeviantArt Profile (Yes, I do have a Profile on DeviantArt) as well. But now I am back to making pages for this Information Idea Book of mine, and I know that I already have a Character Bio Book, but this page (and the next one) will be about a newer Idea of mine for PatrickEstvo on Wattpad, and I'll be explaining it in the next page later on.

(So for right now, here is a new Original Character of mine that I think PatrickEstvo should add into the newer Idea I'm about to make later on):

The Character's Name: Johnathan "David" Miller, (A/N: In case y'all didn't know, This OC of mine was also made for NightingaleMachina's "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Collaboration Crossover Book. This OC came from Earth 268 (aka Captainrex2177's Homeworld), where he'll be appearing later on during the upcoming Season 2 of that Collaboration Crossover Book).

His Origin of Universe: (PatrickEstvo's upcoming "Blitzø: The Hellfire Scorpion!" Crossover Story).

Species: Demonic Human (I'll be explaining it in this page, but just not right now).

Gender: Male.

His Rank: Commander.

(His Main Looks):

Affiliations: The Union Corporation's Mercenaries (Formerly)

Affiliations: The Union Corporation's Mercenaries (Formerly). The Guardians of Life (Currently). The Ultimate Heroic Alliance/The U.H.A. (Currently).

Occupations: Union Corporation's Elite Commanders (Formerly). Elite Member of The Guardians of Life (Currently). Elite Ally of The Ultimate Heroic Alliance/The U.H.A. (Currently).

(His "Demonic Human" Transformation):