Heroes from Universe #1

So before I will start to make that newest Idea page which will be featuring that Newest Upcoming "IMP Turned Kamen Rider" Spin-Off & Sequel Crossover Story Idea for PatrickEstvo on Wattpad, I decided to show Those Heroes that are from 4 Crossover Stories. 2 of them are made by JeymisPeixoto, while the other 2 are made by PatrickEstvo, both of which are on Wattpad.

(The Name of Universe #1): The "Rising From Betrayal/Lincoln Decade: Invasion of the Union-Verse/Pick Your Card in Musutafu" Universe.

(The Crossover Stories which are a part of this 1st Universe): Rising From Betrayal, (Made by JeymisPeixoto on Wattpad). Lincoln Decade & Lincoln Decade: Invasion of the Union-Verse, (Both made by PatrickEstvo on Wattpad). Pick Your Card in Musutafu, (Made by JeymisPeixoto on Wattpad).

(The Main Heroes of this 1st Universe): Lyon Bardot-Midoriya/Spade Ace, (JeymisPeixoto's OC). Ignacio Phelipe/Gosei Blue, (JeymisPeixoto's OC). Arnie Darling/Kamen Rider Leangle, (JeymisPeixoto's OC). Dimitrio Albani/Kamen Rider Odin, (JeymisPeixoto's OC). Yurgen Bismarck/Kamen Rider Decade, (JeymisPeixoto's OC). The Multiverse Heroes (From both "Rising From Betrayal" & "Pick Your Card in Musutafu" made by JeymisPeixoto). Zach Snow (JeymisPeixoto's OC) & His Allies. The Op40 Team, (My OC Team). Izuku Midoriya. Tsuyu Asui/Froppy. Setsuna Tokage. Nemuri Kayama/Midnight. Yu Takeyama/Mount Lady. Himiko Toga. Megatron (Shattered Glass). The Decepticons (Shattered Glass). Pyra. Mythra. Nazo. She-Ra. Blue Ranger. Team Lincoln Decade, (PatrickEstvo's Crossover Team). Mulkiewicz's Bravo Squadron, (My OC & Crossover Team). The Ultra Warriors, (My Crossover Team in JeymisPeixoto's "Pick Your Card in Musutafu" Story). Cervix Trevino/Darthquake the Cyborg Killer (My "Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance" OC). The DarKaiju Warriors, (A Good Version that's one of KaijuMaster20's Groups). The Dark Avengers, (A Good Version that's one of JeymisPeixoto's Groups). The Black Ops Team, (My OC Team). The Anti-Hero Squad, (A Good Version that's one of KaijuMaster20's Groups). The Guardians of the Globe. Mark Grayson/Invincible. The Royal Woods Resistance (PatrickEstvo's Crossover Team).

(The Main Villains of this 1st Universe): Class 1-A (Evil AU, except for the ones that were mentioned in that "The Main Heroes" part). Class 1-B (Evil AU). The League of Villains. The Pro Heroes (Evil AU). The Huntsmen & Huntresses (From JeymisPeixoto's "Rising From Betrayal" Story). The Ozluminatti (From JeymisPeixoto's "Rising From Betrayal" Story). Jonathan Irons/Gundam Eternal (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare). The Atlas Corporation (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare). Commander Striker (My Star Wars OC). Gate. Dynamo. Ferhan. Vile. Yamato Zankoku/Kamen Rider Glaive (tok-kun5147's OC). Captain James Gunsman (Jetttwelve11's OC). Lincoln Black/Kamen Rider Dark Decade. Samuel Rodriguez/Jetstream Sam (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance). Jack Krauser (Resident Evil 4). Sheev Palpatine. The Joker. Sigma. Optimus Prime (Shattered Glass). The Autobots (Shattered Glass). Daniel Almagro (Son of General Diego Almagro from Call of Duty: Ghosts). HUNK. Albert Wesker. Union Academy (From PatrickEstvo's "Lincoln Decade: Invasion of the Union-Verse" Story). The Cartoon Network Villains. The Nickelodeon/Nicktoons Villains. Gabriel T. Rorke. Kamen Rider Nightmare (WAMred's OC, I think). Silver Blood (WAMred's OC, I think). Commander Andy Taylor (My "Atlas Corporation" OC). The Loud Family (Evil AU). Vlad Masters/Vlad Plasmius. Sheldon Plankton. Denzel Crocker. Professor Calamitous. The Neon-Federation. Sigma's Winds of Destruction.