Part one

Y/n pov:
I wake up to my annoying alarm to go to work, I turned it off and got up. I did my daily routine and I got dressed for work. I live alone, I don't have any family. It's pretty quiet and I only have to worry about my apartment and other stuff to live of course. I walk out my door on my way to work, I was walking on the road to get on the other side of the road. I heard a horn and when I turned to look, I saw a truck coming towards me and I tried to get out the way but it was too late.

Takemichi's pov:
I was walking and I tripped and fell. I looked to see what it was and it was a girl with (h/l) and it was (h/c). I tapped her shoulder, "hey, are you okay?" I asked looking at her worried. She ended up waking up, when she looked at me she punched me in the face. "Ouch! What was that for? I'm not going to hurt you." I said, and she looked at me. "Ah, sorry I thought you were a creep." She said, " oh, well I seen you here and I wanted to make sure your okay and my names takemichi."

Y/n's pov:
I ended up waking up in a kinda familiar place but I saw a guy next to me a I punched him thinking he was a creep. "Ouch! What was that for? I'm not going to hurt you." The boy said, "Ah, sorry I thought you were a creep." I said and he looked at me making eye contact. "oh, well I seen you here and I wanted to make sure your okay and my names takemichi." When I heard his name I looked at him and I seen he looked way like the guy off my favorite anime. "Well my name is y/n, nice to meet you takemichi." I smiled at him.

End of part one! I'm so excited that I actually got part one finished.
Edited- Thur. 23 2023