Part 6

When I arrived home I went take a shower and changed into comfortable clothes. I started to think about what to eat and I heard my phone go off. I picked it up and I saw that takemichi texted me.

Talemichi: hey y/n-chan. Are you busy right now? Me and they guys wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with us.

Y/n: yea I'm free. What are we doing?

Takemichi: we were thinking of going to the arcade and hangout but we found out the other gangs are there so we decided we will do what you want.

Y/n: oh okay. What about the carnival? I haven't been in one in a while.

Takemichi: sure! I'll let the guys know. Wait you've been to a carnival before?

Y/n: just because I'm a goddess and all doesn't mean I don't do human stuff. I've been to one when I was younger.

Takemichi: oh sorry 😭

Y:n it's okay, I'm gonna go change and I'll be at your house in a few.

Takemichi: okay. Bye y/n-san

I looked at the message and I went to my room to change into a cute but comfy outfit.

(Of course not the backpack, laptop, book, bottle, hand sanitizer and calculator

(Of course not the backpack, laptop, book, bottle, hand sanitizer and calculator. But that's what she take to school. And if you don't understand, she does go to school even if she's a goddess or whatever you wanna call her. Just like the hasiras!)

I put my shoes on an and grabbed my keys and I started to walk to takemichis house. I knocked and he opens the door and locked it. "Ready?" I asked softly. "Yea" he says and we start to walk to the carnival. When we got there we say the other guys waiting for us beside there motorcycles. They all waved and Mikey hugged me. I just looked at him like he was dumb but I didn't care. "Could you let go?" He pouts and lets go. They guys noticed my outfit and blushed. I smirked at that and draken pointed something out. "You have tattoos?" I hum a yes and they all looked surprised. I start to walk away into the carnival and they all follow.