About y/n

(Sorry guys I haven't thought about this and I just did after writing part three)

Y/n is a good student in school and she has good grades but what no one knows is that she knows every fighting technique. People think she just some small girl that can't protect herself but everyone is wrong.

Y/n keeps a cold face all the time because when she was very little and was in an orphanage she got bullied a lot and everyone their hated her so when she grew older she turned everything around and she beat everyone that tried to hurt or do anything to her. Everyone was scared of her but they still hated her, did she care? No she didn't not one bit. She kept her feelings in and didn't show any but it was a few times she smiled and she even surprised herself when she did.

Y/n worked at a cat cafe and she got good money from that, she even worked as a model. She died at 22. She never went to college and sage had graduated high school.

Warnings-
Mentions of death
Hanma
Cursing
Blood
Fighting

(Shinchiro is not dead! Before kazutora and baji broke into his shop shinchiro found them and he found out what they were going to do. He fussed at them but they ended up helping him with Mikey's bike)

I also decided that there will be a mix of demon slayer in the book too.