Part two

Y/n's pov:
After me and takemichi talked to each other for a while he said he needed to go to a gang meeting. When he told me he was in a gang I wasn't really surprised. "Hanagaki-kun could I come with you?" I asked him and he said, "oh, umm sure and you could just call me takemichi." I looked at him and smiled. "Yes, I hope this will be fun and since I could call you by your first name that means you could call me y/n."
~Time skip~
We made it to the gang meeting and he was telling me what their name was and who was all there. After the meeting takemichi's president wanted him to stay back so I stayed with him. "Takemichy, who's this?" I heard his president ask so I introduced myself, "my names y/n and I'm takemichi's friend." I told him. "Alright y/n-chin your my friend know and my name is Mikey." Mikey said to me and he looked at the other guys that was here. "Why don't you guys introduce yourselves to y/n?" The other guys looked at him then at me. They introduced themselves one by one and when I was thinking that this was my favorite anime I was right.
I really can't believe it but I got all of their numbers to text them if I needed anything and to get to know each other better. I was walking with takemichi and I remembered I had no where's to stay but when I look in my wallet I had somehow I had a lot of money so I got me an apartment. Luckily there was a queen sized bed already in there and I made a plan that tomorrow I will get furniture for my apartment and food of course.
~next morning~
I woke up at eight in the morning. Luckily I had one extra pair of clothes to wear. I went shopping to get me food, furniture for my house and of course bathroom stuff. I got all the furniture for my apartment delivered for me and my apartment looks amazing know. I enrolled myself to takemichi's school and tomorrow is my first day I can't wait. I texted takemichi to inform him that I'll be going to his school.

Takemichi

I got enrolled to your school and my first day is tomorrow. Would you like to walk together to school? :y/n

Takemichi: yes, of course I would like to walk to school together and when I do I could show you around.

Sounds great see you tomorrow. :y/n

Takemichi: see you tomorrow too, y/n-chan.

Edited- thur. 23 2023