Origins

Sparta, Greece

Sparta, Greece

On the shores of Lakonia, Greece a lone ship drifted into the port while a storm raged on overhead with the sky pitch black giving the unknown ship an eerie vibe.

"What do you think Gavrill?" A drunkard asked his friend in Greek.

"I think there could be goods on board that could get us a lot of drachmae, Fotis." Another drunkard asked before the two men approached the eerie ship with a lantern shining their way down the path and onto the ship.

"I don't like this Gavril." Fotis said as he walked behind Gavril before shrieking in fear as a rat ran across his foot.

"Calm down Fotis, we won't be here long just going to check to see if this ship has any goods for us." Gavril stated as he kept walking before he came upon a set of stairs leading down into the cabin of the ship.

"Gavril we should turn back." Fotis said as he looked down into the darkness the encompassed the cabin of the ship.

"Grow a pair of balls Fotis and come on." Gavril stated in annoyance before he walked the down the rickety wooden steps that squeaked underneath the pressure of each step the two men before the walked into the cabin, but what they saw when the entered truly horrified them.

"By the gods." Gavril muttered in horror as the lantern in his hand lit up the room showing makeshift wooden coffins littering the room.

"Gavril we need..." Fotis spoke before suddenly he was grabbed from the shadows and disappeared without a sound.

"Fotis?" Gavril called out as he turned to see his friend was gone.

"Fotis!" Gavril yelled growing afraid after not seeing nor hearing his friend any longer before suddenly he saw something in the corner of his eye causing him to swirl the lantern into the direction only to become truly afraid seeing his friend hanging from a wooden post and looked to have been ripped apart with bite marks appearing all over his body.

"Fotis." Gavril whispered in horror before he started to slowly and cautiously walk towards the stairs before he was too grabbed causing his lantern to drop with a bang on to the floor while his screams of agony were heard as he was torn apart by a creature with glowing red eyes.

" Gavril whispered in horror before he started to slowly and cautiously walk towards the stairs before he was too grabbed causing his lantern to drop with a bang on to the floor while his screams of agony were heard as he was torn apart by a creat...