The Noble One S2:E0

Previously on Teen Wolf:

"My name is Elijah.
Elijah Mikealson."

June 1st, 2009

June 1st, 2009

   It's been three months since Elijah came to Beacon Hills and with him he carried a message, a message I wasn't sure if I was ready to receive.

Flashback:

   "Elijah..." Leon said as the Original turned to his old friend and smiled.

   "Hello brother." Elijah stated before they sped towards each other and hugged each other tightly.

   "It's been a long time Leonidas." Elijah said as Leon chuckled.

   "A long time indeed." Leon said with a bright smile present in his lips before he guided Elijah over to his pack.

   "Elijah. These two are Derek and Laura Hale." Leon said making Elijah grow momentarily shocked.

   "As in..." Elijah started to say before Leon nodded making Elijah smile.

   "It's an honor to meet you both. Leon spoke of your family with great pride." Elijah stated as Laura and Derek smiled and nodded.

   "This is Allison Argent and Melissa McCall." Leon stated as Elijah smiled before Elijah eyes went wide as he stared down at Melissa's stomach.

   "Leonidas?" Elijah said as I smiled and patted his shoulder.

   "That's right Elijah. I'm going to be a father." Leon said making Elijah shake his head amused at my joy.

   "Last but definitely not least my two Beta's Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski." Leon stated as Elijah focused on the two boys making them nervous.

   "Uh...hi." Stiles said awkwardly making Elijah smirk as Scott just simply waved too freaked out by Elijah to answer.

   "Can we please get out of these woods. My feet are killing me." Melissa said making me laugh before Leon dashed towards her and swept her off her feet.

   "Just follow me Elijah and I'll see the rest of you later." Leon said before he dashed away with Elijah close behind.

" Leon said before he dashed away with Elijah close behind