Shape Shifted S2:E2

June 4th, 2009

June 4th, 2009

As a half moon shined down over Beacon Hills across town in Jackson Whitemore's neighborhood Isaac Lahey, Derek's Beta could be seen sitting across from his father at the dinner table nervously telling his father the grades he has so far this Semester, but Isaac is fearful of telling his father his chemistry grade due to what is in the basement awaiting him if his father is not pleased.

"What about Chemistry?" Issac's father asked as he ate his food while Isaac grew nervous from the question.

  "I'm not sure. Uh, midterms are in a few days so it could go up." Isaac said not realizing he contradicted himself in his statement due to the fear he had that his father will grow angry once he hears what his grade for Chemistry is.

   "Well, what's it at now?" Isaac's father asked.

   "The grade?" Isaac asked starting to shift uncomfortably in his seat.

   "Uh, Yeah the grade." Isaacs father asked sarcastically.

   "Uh, I'm not sure." Isaac said putting his head down.

   "But you just said it could go up." The father said.

   "I just—uh, I meant generally." Isaac said not able to meet his fathers eye.

   "You wouldn't be lying to me, would you, Isaac?" The father with a darker undertone to his voice causing Isaac to lift his head and look towards his father.

   "No." Isaac said softly.

"Then tell me your grade." The father stated as he continued to eat.

   "I just told you, I don't know." Isaac said.

   "You wanna take this little conversation downstairs?" The father asked as Isaac eyes went wide in fear for what awaited him if they truly went to the basement.

  Isaac slowly shook his head before the father started grilling him for the grade once again.

   "Dad, the semester's only half over."