261 | Unfortunate School Rep.

"SO TODAY'S THE DAY, huh? The most awaited Exchange Program," Justice says while looking at the other members of the Saints who are eating their breakfast.

      President Justice Thorndyke, Vice President Leviathan Dubois, Secretary Perseus Odair, and Treasurer Adam Hall were at the dining room of their dormitory, having one final meeting before their school representative departed for the exchange program. This program has never been done before, so the councils from all the houses have been busy.

     "Thomas L. High School (House of Pawns) is sending the Generals' representative to the House of Rooks. House of Knights is sending their Nobles' representative to the House of Pawns. And Roland's School for Boys (House of Rooks) is sending their Stewards' representative to the House of Knights," Adam Hall explains to everyone.

     Justice takes a sip of his orange juice before adding, "And the Saints will exchange representatives with the House of Kings. I wasn't sure who we should exchange with, but I couldn't decline it when Ian said he'd exchange with us."

    "They always get their way, and it pisses me off," Perseus then complains while cutting his sausage with a knife. "Just because J.S High is the strongest house, they shouldn't have special treatment. They sent two representatives here, none of whom are the Elites' School Representative. I hate how they can simply change the rules as they see fit."

     "Well, that was decided by President Ian Rothman, the King–Viktor Stepanov, and the Association. Maybe you should have complained when they were still planning it out then," Justice tells him, and Perseus angrily stabs his sausage with a fork before taking a bite of it. He doesn't say anything about what the president said because he knows he wouldn't have done anything to intervene with such a decision.

     As a recap, the brotherhood leaders agreed upon the Exchange Program so that the representatives could observe and inspect each house's respective council after a cryptic message about a storm falling was sent to them.

     The message could have meant anything, but Viktor and Tanis believed it might be connected to the bombing incident that occurred during the preparation for Mr. Brains & Brawn, which directly involved BND's Red Monsour and Max Sinclaire. The brotherhoods were the main suspects in that incident, and the leaders feared it might also happen to the other houses. For precautions, they agreed upon the program so that each house representative could observe the council and the school's suspicious activities that might be connected to the cryptic message and report it back to their own council.

     With the Exchange Program approved, the five council presidents had a quick meeting on whose house would exchange with whom, and President Ian and President Justice agreed to trade with each other.

     The Elites had no problem sending their school representative to any house, but that was before PHD lost and got transferred to the House of Bishops. Now, J.S High has a different purpose: to get their princes back.

     Thanks to Kim Hee-Joon's help, Max became the representative. There wouldn't be a problem sending him there, but then the brotherhoods requested that they hide Max's title so he could transfer as a regular white uniform and not get any special treatment. Ian wasn't sure if they could make that happen, but when he suggested that Max would go back to zero and would be sent earlier than the actual representative for the purpose of inspecting the house first, the association agreed.

     Now, J.S High still needs to send the real school representative. In this case, it would have been the fake Rank 5, Heaven J. Carter. But just days before the Exchange Program, Viktor called for an emergency meeting and proposed that J.S High would send a brotherhood as a representative instead.