Bio/Harem

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 18

Race: Human

Cause of death: Hit by a car trying to save a young boy. ( If you understand the reference I love you.)

Race after reborn: I'm going to give you a few choices.

Remain human

Owl Faunus

Orca Faunus

Lizard Faunus

Or Tiger Faunus

Yes I basically give an opinion for remaining human, one bird type, one sea creature type, one reptile type and one furry type,

Semblance: Again I will give you guys multiple choices.

Symbiotic Entity
You can alter your own body to be exactly like a Symbiote and change at will. However you will be weak to sounds, fire and electricity.

Possession
You can take control of a person body and fight with it and use there own semblance but a weaker version of it. You can only possess them for a few hours before your forced out.

Shape shifter
You can shapeshift into anything to animals to actual drawings. You can also change into different people but you will not be able to change your voice.

Bonded Word
This is going to be possibly stronger than what we gone through so far. You can basically make anything you write actually happen. If you right a story of Neo and Roman getting their heat grove on and having sex in public they would absolutely do it within 24 hours. The downside of this is you need a notebook or a small book you can write on 24/7 otherwise you can't use your semblance.

Family: Once again I'm going to let you choose since you are being reborn.

Ironwood

Belladonna ( Blake and Kali will not be in the harem if this wins.)

Schnee ( Winter.Weiss and Willow will not be in the harem if this wins.)

Rose: ( Ruby, Yang, Summer and Raven will not be in the harem if this wins.)

Goodwitch ( Glynda will not be in the harem if this wins.)

Arc ( I kinda doubt this would win honestly but if it does I would be surprised.)

A random OC family

Abusive family

Or Winchester

Have fun choosing I have the reborn family a good one I think. But if anyone wondering my personal opinion. I think Ironwood would be a good choice. I mean Rwby screwed him over and I think Ironwood would be a good dad.

( Even if everyone else makes him the bad guy strictly because he military. Not accusing anyone at all just the explanation I get when I ask others.)

Harem

As I said based on who the reborn family is will determine who in the harem but these are a definite.

Pyrrha
Neo
Emerald
Coco

Who will not be in the harem

Nora: I ship her with Ren but it enough people want her I will finally give Ren a break from the crazy girl.

Cinder: Cinder is extremely toxic trying to make her into a reasonable person that will share with other girls is way out of character for her.

Salem: We all need a villain and Salem is the main villain. Not that I have anything against her it's just we need a villain.

Penny: I don't have anything against her might I might ship her with Ruby. Haven't decided yet.

Yang: I'm going to have her date Jaune, because the guy deserves a nice girl and even though I doubt Yang is what people say a good sister I'm still giving her the benefits of the doubt as I'm rewatching Rwby.

Well that's it. I hope you all enjoy this new adventure. I look forward to working with you all together as we make this new story.

I will give options sometimes when moving forward. However I do read your guys comments so if you have an idea put it on What will happen next? And I will read it. If I decide to go through with it. I will credit you for the idea.

Have a good day everyone and I will see you all in the next chapter!