Volume 1 Chapter one

( I have decided to make the reader a snow tiger. It makes sense since Y/N grew up in Atlas.)

It was just the beginning of Beacon new semester. Where new students come to become Huntman and huntress.

Ozpin was watching an Atlas bullhead land with Glynda as the door opened revealing Ironwood and Y/N.

Ozpin: " Hello James. Hello to you as well Y/N."

Ironwood: " Thanks for allowing my son to attend Beacon."

Ozpin: " Of course I am aware how extremely dangerous it is to have him attend in Atlas with your people....racism. He will be fine here."

Ironwood nods and looks at his grown up son. The boy was now 18 years old and it seems like yesterday he was crying holding his legs because of bully.

Ironwood: " Ok. You have my number....Ms.Goodwitch will attend to your issues and such.....fuck man....im going to miss you."

He pulled you to him as he hold you tightly afraid to let you go as you hugged him back.

Y/N: " You worry too much dad."

Ironwood: "....It's my job to worry about you."

Ozpin smiled seeing the sight. He would never not get used to the sight.

Ozpin: " Alright Mr.Ironwood allow me to show you the area so you can get used to the place."

After your dad stopped hugging you. You began to follow Ozpin in his offer of the tour.

Glynda: " James...he will be fine."

She smiled at him and held his hands as he looked away.

Ironwood: ".....I....i can't lose him.....other than you....he all I have left."

Glynda: " You did good James. You raised him well in a racist city as well. You done the best with what you could. You got him here now it's our turn to help. Enjoy your well earned vacation from him. You can come visit whenever you want."

He chuckled and smiled at his girlfriend. He and Glynda been dating in secret for years mostly to avoid unwanted attention.

Ironwood: "....Ok... Just promise me if something happened you will let me know. I always want to be there for him."

Glynda: " I promise."

She smiled and kissed his cheeks as she held the other with her hand.

Glynda: " Now go ahead and head back. I will give you a call."

He nods and walked to the bullhead and turns back to look at you. Seeing you laughing at Ozpin coffee joke of the mug inside of another mug.

He stared for a while before very slowly pressing the close button as the door slowly close and then took off as he sighed hoping he didn't fuck up somehow.

Ozpin: " Now then Y/N go ahead and explore a bit. When I call on the intercom go to that building door and wait. That's where I will begin the speech."

You nod as he walked off as you tilted your head. Your white and black stripes tiger ears twitching as your pupil split amber eyes looked around.

Y/N: "....It's quite.....too quiet......where is everybody?"

A loud explosion happened as you growled and leap upwards to the top of a tree and had your claws out to grip the tree and looked at the person responsible.

You saw a Weiss arguing with a red hood girl as you facepalmed and shake your head.

Y/N: " Really Weiss? Still pinning the blame on other? Watch where you fucking open dust."