Prologue

The sun was high in the sky this morning as you did your job.

It was a beautiful day for a lot of people but for you it was just another day of extreme Hell.

Let see you work in retail which is basically a hell of it own and was the only one who was working today beside the manager. He approved everyone time off except your even if you requested it first because he needed a worker today.

You had to deal with a whiny bitch wanting pink unicorn when you only sell red unicorns.

To dealing with a Karen because you don't sell coffee.

To guys asking for your manager because you don't sell cars and they want cars. Regardless of not being a car dealership.

You then walked to the clock in and clock out computer.

Y/N: " Finally...10 am I can clock out."

You then clocked out as your manager looked at you.

Boss: " Y/N I'm going need you to stay man."

Y/N: " Stay where? Cause I'm off."

Boss: " Oh man congratulations! Because you're back on!"

Y/N: " I just clocked out!"

Boss: " Ok well clock back in and get to work!"

Y/N: " I'm also 10 am. It's 10 am."

Boss: " Ok! And now you're off at 7! I need you to stock the shelves, mop the floors, take all phone calls, manage the store, go for a cart run, stock and unstock the truck, organize the medical pills, do customer service, fold the clothes, fix's the fortlift and sweepers, unscratched all video game, make sure the pallet lines are good, rescan everything and do it all at the same time."

Y/N: " I can't do that that's literally impossible."

Boss: " THEN YOU CANT FUCKING WORK HERE NO MORE!!!!!!"

Your eyes widen in shock as he screams at you saying you basically got fired all because he wanted you to do everything and basically work without pay.

Boss: " WHY CANT YOU BE MORE LIKE ORLANDO?!?! HE DOES WHATEVER I DAY WITHOUT QUESTION!!! HE A BETTER EMPLOYEE THAN YOU EVER WILL BE YOU FAGGOT!!! GO TO FUCKING WORK IF YOU WANT TO KEEP JOB! NOW! NOW!!! NOWWWWWWWW!!! NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!"

You tried to explain why you couldn't but he kept saying now. With every word that comes out of your mouth he gets more and more mad with every now and then snaps.

Boss: " GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STORE THEN!!! YOUR FIRED!!!! YOU AINT GETTING YOUR FUCKING PAY BECAUSE YOU DIDNT GO TO WORK!!! GET OUT!!! NOW!!! NOWWWWWWW!!! NOWWWWWWWW!!!"

You sighed and walked off throwing your uniform at him and putting your jacket to walk out.

Boss: " WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING BOY?!?! YOU GOT SHEVLES TO STOCK!!!!"

You then rubbed your eyes your bad day already getting worst by the second. You then picked up your phone seeing a text from your coworker making fun of you for getting fired.

Of course they do realize now that your gone they can't be lazy no more do they? Apparently they got promoted after you got fired for being good employee.

Apparently you also got a text from your girlfriend who send a sexy picture. But unfortunately it was with that one coworker that hated you to the core. She saying she was breaking up with you for a real man.

In anger you just threw your phone on the ground and stomped on it and threw it in the trash.

You then open your bag and read Rwby manga just to calm down.