spanish boogeyman

("Take this outside?") Andri asked. El coco only twitched its head in a weird way. Andri didnt wait for a proper answer and threw the creature out through the door. The creature dashed towards Andri with high speeds but with one simple breath, Andri created an ice wall to block coco. El coco burst through the wall with its pure strength, surprising Andri. A sharp pain was felt in his chest and his vision became a little blurry. ("huh?") Andri muttered in surprise as he looked down. Five sharp claws pierced his chest but were blocked by his rib cage from doing any serious damage. El coco raised its other hand in the air, preparing to kill Andri with a slice across Andris entire body.

El coco screamed out in pain and collapsed to the ground in pain, sounding like a dying animal. Everyone watching got confused until they saw that cocos claws had been ripped out and were now on the ground. ("Weak spot?") Andri muttered to himself with an amused tone as he kicked the creature in the face. Coco backed up and had a furious look on its face, a look that was so terrifying that one of the wolves started shitting itself. Everyone was terrified, except for Andri who had a look of amusement. Andri shot ice sickles at coco as it dashed around, dodging all of it.

Andri stopped shooting and rolled his sleeves up. ("If i cant shoot, ill pummel you") Andri muttered in a cold tone as he casually walked towards it. Coco seemed amused and tried to claw at Andri. Andri casually grabbed its hand and ripped of its claws. Coco howled in pain and did its best to get away but to no avail. Andri than jumped on its arm and wrapped his legs around it so it couldnt get away. Andri then used his own claws and started viciously digging into its arm, eventually tearing it off completely. Coco howled in pain again as everyone looked at the scene in complete surprise. Andri then kicked coco right in the face, sending the ugly son of a bitch stumbling back. Andri than threw the severed arm right at its face. Coco backed up in terror as Andri had a wide smile, enjoying tearing el coco to shreds.

Andri jumped on el coco again, wrapping his legs around its torso and holding on to the creatures cloak with one hand. Andri used his remaining hand to dig into el cocos eyes. Andri dug his claws so deep that he accidentally stabbed the brain and killed el coco. ("Aw, already dead") Andri muttered with a dissapointed look as he got up and walked back to the others. ("Andri, what the hell?") Raff muttered. ("Hmm?") Andri asked, confused as to what he did wrong. ("You tortured it, you could have killed it easily but you tortured it") Raff muttered in disbelief. Andri just gave him a calm look and shrugged. ("Oh well. What is that?") Andri asked.

("That was el coco, a demon that targets children. A long time ago, my father and mother traveled to the forest. I tried asking what they were doing but they ignored me. They never came back and ever since that day, el coco has been targeting me and my family. My grandma only survived because she isnt a child and i only survived thanks to my siblings protecting me. Although, el coco managed to kill all of them.") The younger woman exclaims. "(Now you got some explaining to do!") She yells while starting to point her crossbow back at them ("Who are you?") She asked with a serious tone. ("Terrorists") Andri replied as he takes a bite of an apple he got from a nearby table. ("Wait what?") The woman asked in confusion. ("Andri no were not! We ran away from england because it got invaded and the prince thought we killed the king even though we didnt and he chased us away.") Raff exclaimed

("And how am i supposed to believe that? How do i know your not just gonna kill me!") The woman responds. ("If we want to, we already would") Andri exclaims. ("Exactly! And besides, we just avenged your family members so can you cut us some slack?") Raff asked. ("I guess thats true. But still i cant trust you.") She responded. ("Oh come on!") Raff yelled out in frustration. ("If you really want my trust, youll go kill the real coco.") She responded. ("Real coco?") Andri asked. ("Yeah. That one is just a child of the one who killed all my siblings. The one i want you to go kill is called cucuy and is way more dangerous than the one you just dealt with. Its faster, stronger and not to mention absolutely terrifying. And its gonna be even scarier now that you killed one of its children.") The woman responded